HOW IT STARTED(rewritten)

Hey guys I'm editing my story faster now so the more I update the more I'm able to update so I hope you enjoy the brand new chapter.

(5"&$-$&!$&#-$&!)-)6#;&$6?$/

Naruto book up with a jolt away from the horrifying dream that he had. he looked around finding help himself in a different place than his home. It was way everywhere and the lights are so bright he had to squint his eyes to see.
He not notice the smell of chemicals when he was fully awake he looked around noticing the surroundings finally pinpointing where he was.

He was at the hospital he didn't know how he got there he just knew he was there. 'Why am I here how did I get here' he asked hopeful to get an answer. he thought he wouldn't but then he finally got his answer from a companion he hasn't heard from since 2 days ago ' you were brought here when iruka came to check on you he found you almost bleeding to death because those injuries I couldn't heal I barely had enough chakara to heal one gash' he sighed he didn't want anybody to find him I'm a vulnerable state but luck wasn't on his side.

he was thrown out of his musings by the door opening. A tanned man came into the room worried for his surrogate son. "Naruto I was so worried don't scare me like that why didn't you come to the hospital if you were injured they would surely treat you" he said almost crushing the blond with his hug.

Said blond just looked away hugging back for reassurement to his 'father' "I know Dad I was just to tired to shunshin or Walk to here so I went home forgetting to bandage myself" it was a half lie but he just wanted his dad to stop worrying.

"Ok but next time ,if this ever happens again,just make sure to take care of yourself" the brown haired male said before giving one last hug and leaving Naruto to talk to kurama.

Time skip:At Night

Naruto woke up when something was placed over his mouth. He looked up seeing a dark figure towering over him. He didn't know what was going to happen so he trashed moving against his acing muscles.

The man seem to not care and ripped the Hospital gown off him before unbuckling his own pants and shoving them down making his disgustingly harden manhood to come free. Naruto eyes widened now knowing what this man was gonna do he tried to push away harder because he new that his chakar wea was low and still regenerating so he couldn't use that.

He used all his strength (considering hes at the hospital) and pushed the man off but before taking a run to the window he was caught by the blanket falling on his stomach and being pull back and having the same man tower over him again "please stop please don't do anythi-" before he could finish his plead a overwhelming pain came from his lower half.

He could feel himself being rocked back and forth with just the sheer force this man used as he did this to him.

Naruto fell limp knowing the thing he could only keep was taken from him...his innocence he hated it, the man's grunts as he fucked him, the way the man called him name's such as 'whore, bitch, cum dump and slut' (excuse my foul mouth to you people who hate cuss words)he hated it all.

As this finished he found himself being feeled with something warm he new what it was and that just made him feel more disgusted of him self helping the self hatred build up.

When the man finished he got up zipping his pants and leaving the blond on the floor.

Naruto finally broke he cried and cried on the floor curld in a ball letting all his agony out.

When he was done he rubbed his irritated puffy eyes and left the hospital going to his small house and falling asleep on his bed exhausted.

While he layed there he Knew that he was going to get it from kurama when he woke up he just hoped he would go easy on him this time. Because the beautiful blonde heart was in a very fragile state right know.

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-
Here you go a brand fresh and clean chap😚😊😄