Jacob saggytitties

As I was walking into quanusha's room I heard a familiar robotic sound at first I thought it was my ex jimmy but it was just a video of quanusha lip syncing I was very confused so I took her phone away and made her eat jc out while I figured out what porn   site this was I came to find "music.ly" I wanted to do one for my own because it was just so intriguing to see 10  year olds grinding and showing their bald pussies for me so I interrupted jc and quanusha and called Eric to have a five some with us and I can tell he got real horny he calls his Mexican cock rodrigo so whenever we fuck he always waves it in my face asking me "suck rodrigo good bbg I want Rodrigo drier than my ball sacks" and jc wanted to duck ride Eric and give his jalapeño a name too so he ended up with Rodrick ...Rodrick kinda Down syndrome but anyways Eric finally came over cause he was eating my cousin Tamia's ass he usually puts a bag over her head so he won't have to see her she tells me that when she asks for Rodrigo he turns her down saying he doesn't want any aids . When I saw Eric he already had Rodrigo out and started yelling in circles "BAD BAD GIRLS WANNA EAT RODRIGO " I got tired of his foolishness and put rodrick in his mouth and I grabbed the tablet and pressed record and it started playing "sweatshirt" when it finished we posted it and it turned out to be a duet my clit bounced up and down and jc wanted to do another one so he put on Marilyn Monroe but Daniel cone and my titties danced up and down while we played with Rodrigo and Rodrick .