Chapter 16: Top Secret

Start from the beginning

Barbara: "You're Black Canary." (Dinah nodded her head slowly and Barbara was shocked.)

Barbara: "You're Black Canary?! Why didn't you tell me before?"

Dinah: "I wanted you to find out for yourself in a way and will you keep my identity a secret, please?"

Barbara: "You have my word. Promise." (Another knock approached the door.)

Dinah: "Looks like you have more visitors."

Barbara: "Come in!" (The door opened and appeared to be the handsome Dick Grayson. He brought flowers as well and smiled at Barbara.)

Dick: "Hey, Barbara. Dinah." (Barbara waved at Dick.)

Barbara: "Hey there, Dick."

Dinah: "What's up?" (Dick chuckled and Dinah got up.)

Dinah: "Right. I'm gonna grab a snack from the cafeteria and then head out. I'll see you later, Babs?" (Barbara grabbed her hand again and pats it.)

Barbara: "You know it, Dinah. Thank you. I mean it." (Dinah was about to tear up and she shook her head.)

Dinah: "You don't have to thank me, Babs. I was just doing what's right."

Barbara: "And for that, I thank you from my heart. Really. I appreciate it." (Dinah gently smiled her radiant, bright and famous smile at her.)

Dinah: "Anytime." (Dinah lets go of Barbara's hand and passed Dick towards the door.)

Dinah: "Bye, Dick. See you at college."

Dick: "Okay. Bye, Dinah." (Dinah closed the door and Dick approached Barbara.)

Dick: "Hey, Babs."

Barbara: "Hello. I didn't know that you would be coming here."

Dick: "I almost forgot because I was so occupied of exercising in gym."

Barbara: "Oh." (Dick noticed that there were flowers already in the vase.)

Dick: "I see that I wasn't the only one who brought you flowers." (Barbara saw the other flowers that were in the vase.)

Barbara: "Oh, Dinah. She came in with flowers as well."

Dick: "That was nice of her."

Barbara: "It was. If I ever had a sister, it would've been Dinah."

Dick: "And me as your brother?"

Barbara: "No!" (Dick laughed and Barbara rolled her eyes.)

Dick: "I'm joking. I'm joking. You know I care about you." (Dick moved a strand of hair from out of her face and behind her ear.)

Barbara: "Yeah, I know you do. Dick, I have something that you should see."

Dick: "Okay, what is it?" (Barbara leaned forward and took the files from under her pillow.)

Barbara: "There are these files I found."

Dick: "Files? Did you leave?"

Barbara: "Apparently." (Dick was shocked.)

Dick: "You left the hospital?!"

Barbara: "Calm down, dude. It's not like you took me out of the hospital."

Dick: "Yeah, but you did wanted to go outside to be with me."

Barbara: "This is different, Dick." (Dick was even more shocked.)