Challenge 2: Day 20

This month:

Gosh. I don't know. It was nice. I mean, I had a lot of birthdays...

* My cousin's daughter the 3th, me the 6th, my cousin herself the 9th, one of my friends the 12th, my cousin who I kind of want to push of a bridge or something has his birthday on the 15th along with the ex I still have contact, the 18th it was one of my friend's from school's birthday... That's it on birthdays I think...

* Then the 15th my friend and I went to see the Markiplier's You're Welcome Tour which was awesome!!! Here's a picture by the way:

* I got sick this month... That was disappointing. I don't get sick fast nor do I get sick often but when I do get sick, it's baaaaad.

* Oh! I am proud of myself for not pushing that one annoying teacher off the stairs this month! I mean, the guy has one job. One fucking job. Teaching us stuff. He can't. He gives us this big ass assignment and puts on the paper with the explanation, I quote: "You're teacher is your mentor." So he should answer questions, right? Well, our group wanted to ask about a subject and if it was available and we got yelled at that we're lazy.
Last week, my friend and I tell him we aren't able to enter a contest outside of school because of babysitting and not being home and he calls us lazy again. I quote: "Ladies, you have to take your responsibility."
I'm very sorry I tale my responsibility as a babysitter of two toddlers instead of entering a contest after school of which you practically forced me to enter.

Asshole.