T h r e e

Here it is. The thing I'd been dreading the past 24 hours... As I stood outside the big hit entertainment building I considered just turning around and leaving. It looked just how I pictured it, really conspicuous, it could pass as any other building. Pulling out my phone I open the chat between Hoseok and I. Typing up a message, my thumb hovers over the send icon. Come on Ji Yeon don't be a bitch, I hit send, immediately regretting it.

here... is it all it said. I watch as a bubble pops up, indicating Hoseok was typing a response. I bite my lip, It wasn't to late to run away yet.

Okay! I'm dancing rn so I'll send one of the members to get you :). I look at the text in disgust. Are you serious? He invited me over here, and wouldn't even be here to introduce me to everyone? Luckily I knew all of the members, but that wouldn't save me from the awkward introductions.

I hear the ping of a door opening and look up to see Kim Taehyung standing in the doorway waving. I breathe a sigh of relief and return his wave, before walking up to meet him. I suck in a breath as I see his face in detail. He still had his teenage features, his fading mauve was falling over his eyes, but he literally didn't look real. He smiled.

I was used to working with idols, I really was. The first time you see them it was always like this, and around the 3rd or 4th time you're used to it and see them as people, hopefully, it'd be like that for Taehyung (do I call him V?) too. My cheeks were burning a bright red as we bowed to each other.

"Hello, I'm Ji Yeon." I stutter as I step inside behind him. He was much taller than me, I expected him to be shorter.

"Hello! I'm V, but you can call me Taehyung, come on Hobi is just going to put on some normal clothes." He smiles and starts to lead me down a long white hallway, we take a left door, which leads us into a slightly big room with couches and a tv. I look around and squeeze my hands together. Hopefully, Hoseok would get here quickly before I have to awkwardly introduce myself to any other members.

"He's just in the bathroom, I'll go get him." Taehyung almosts skips away, leaving me to look around the room a bit more. It looked like I was standing in their living room, to the left of me was an even smaller kitchen. Ahead is a hallway full of doors, I see Taehyung knock on one of the doors and go inside. I let out a long sigh and lean against the wall next to me. I thought it wouldn't be this awkward. I pictured Hoseok just meeting me by the door and then us going inside for 5 minutes or something.

I thought I was alone until a head popped up from one of the couches in front of me. I straighten myself and brush off my shirt, ready for another awkward introduction. The unknown member stands up and faces me. It was Kim SeokJin. I have to admit that I pictured him being the easiest to talk to, so I wasn't too afraid.

"Hi Ji Yeon," he says and smiles as if we'd known each other for ten years. I quickly bow, saving myself the embarrassment of another round of bright red cheeks.

"Hello Jin Oppa," I whisper, praying Hoseok would slide out of his room. Jin leans against the wall across from me and smiles.

"So you used to know Hope?" He folds his arms. His features were soft, and gave off a slight glow.

Taehyung and I didn't really have a full conversation, and I wasn't expecting to have one with any of the members but here we go down this slope.

"Since grade school, yeah..." I nod slowly. Jin smiles.

"He talks about you a fair amount." Jin says lightly. I brush my hair behind my ear and look away. Does he know about the deal? I laugh.

"Ji Yeon!" I hear Hoseok's voice and look up to see him walking down the hall with his arms stretched outward. Behind him are two another members, one being Taehyung, the other being Kim Namjoon.