Chapter one

Song: Feelings
Artist: Haley Kiyoko
___________________________
Clary's POV

Song: Feelings Artist: Haley Kiyoko ___________________________Clary's POV

"Clary, she's into you"

As if Isabelle Lightwood would ever be interested in me. And no it's not because I think I'm not pretty enough to be with her. I mean sure there are people out there who are skinnier than me, who have perfectly clear skin and long glossy hair but I refuse to make myself feel like shit just because I don't. And I'm not going to pull a Sandy and change myself to gain someone else's approval (that doesn't stop me from watching Grease on repeat).

Isabelle Lightwood could date anyone she wants and I doubt she'd choose the clumsy girl who wears paint splattered clothes and doesn't give a shit about the latest trends.

"Why, would you think that?"

"Clary for someone as smart as you, you're an idiot sometimes. She checks you out every time you walk into the room and glares at anyone else who does the same."

"She does not"

"Does to"

"She do..."
"Are you two done acting like five year olds" we both look towards the door seeing Raphael judging us.

"She's the one being an idiot"
"He's being an idiot Raph, tell him to stop" we both say in unison.

"Why do I even bother with you two?"
He flops down on the bed beside us sighing heavily.

"Cause you love us. Clarissa Adele Fairchild Morgenstern, I Simon Lewis deeply apologise you're not the biggest idiot in the room. Clearly Raph is I mean look at I us we're amazing."

"I Clarissa Adele Fairchild Morgenstern, accept your deep and sincere apology Simon Lewis."

"Geeks." Raphael muttered under his breath.

Simon and I looked at each other deviously before grabbing the pillows beside us and attacking Raphael.

"Hate the two of you"

"Do you smell that Clary"

"Yeah, it smells like bullshit"

"YOU LOVE US"
"YOU LOVE US"
"Okay, I ge..."
"YOU LOVE US"
"Shut u..."
"Admit it"
"Never"

"TICKLE FIGHT"

Simon and I tackled him tickling behind his ear and his stomach. He lasted two minutes.

"I give in, please please stop."

"I Love both of you"

"Why?" Simon and Raphael are both majorly into each other. They've been dating for three months now. They decided that they weren't going to label it. Hopefully this is enough make Raphael admit his feelings for Simon and vice versa.

"Clary, you're the sweetest person in the world and my little sister even if we aren't related by blood."

"Simon, you're a geek. You love watching sci-fi films, reading manga and music. I love when you don't understand something straight away and you wrinkle up your nose. I love when you get really into something and keep pushing up your glasses. I love when you get nervous and pull on your earlobes because it's adorable. You're adorable. Simon Lewis will you be my boyfriend?"

"Well, how could I say no to that."

I leave the happy couple alone not wanting to impose.

It feels like everyone is in love lately. Except for me obviously.

Ugh, I'll just binge watch some Netflix.
Time for "that 70s show".

Just as I start the episode I hear my phone vibrating.

~From;Mama bear
We're having dinner at the Lightwoods tonight. Try not to wear anything covered in paint.

~From;Jon Snow
We're goin' to the Lightwoods tonight. Izzy will be there so try to act normal on front of your future wife.

What is with everyone?

Izzy does not like me.

"Hey Clary, your mom just texted me. She wants us to make sure your clothes aren't a 'paint splattered mess'.

Ugh
___________________________
Hey guys,
Sorry for the long wait.
Thank you so much for all the reads I really appreciate it.
Feel free to point out any grammar or spelling mistakes.
Bye