Prolouge

Third person "Alec, I'm bored" Izzy whispered to her brother who was sitting next to her in the pue

Third person
"Alec, I'm bored" Izzy whispered to her brother who was sitting next to her in the pue.

Alec hated going to weddings mainly having to dress up for them. Usually their mother let them stay at home. Instead here they were waiting in their seats for the bride to show up.

The reason they had been forced to come was because their mother's old roommate, Jocelyn was getting married.

The wedding was supposed to be starting soon and Izzy could not sit still. At first the five year old had been excited about getting to wear her new dress and eat cake but now she looked like she will fall asleep any minute now.

It was then that they heard the wedding march playing. Izzy was instantly intrigued. As she looked down the aisle she saw a girl who looked the same age as her with flowers in her firey red curls.

"Alec" she said still not looking away from the red headed girl.

"What's wrong?" He looked over and saw what had got his sisters attention.

"Her name is Clary, she is Jocelyn's daughter" he told Izzy before she could ask him.

"She's pretty" thought Izzy.

That was the day Isabelle got her first crush. A crush on the flower girl.