As I got to the office I knocked on the door and without waiting for an answer I got in, I saw Maryse laining against her desk, Lydia and Izzy on the couch and Robert on the couch opposite them, I walked in and sat next to Robert, I looked around as the tension in the room started suffocating me "so... Is anyone going to tell me what is this about?" Maryse took a deep breath and started "Jace honey, we thought because the engagement between Lydia and Alec didn't go well that maybe... we can arrange a marriage between you and Lydia instead" she said worried of my reaction, I looked at her shocked before saying "seriously?" they seemed pretty shocked by my calm retort "ok who came up with this stupid idea?!" I asked, as they were looking for a way to answer my question Lydia stood up "I did, I thought that because you don't seem on the way of stop sleeping around, or settling down that we could evert the suggestion that I marry Alec and instead marry you, you are twenty and in our line of work you don't live long so what do we have to loose?" she said "listen, Lydia you seem like a nice girl but the answer is no" I said, Maryse stepped forward and said "come on Jace it's for your own good, who knows you could be happy together! She could give you a family!" She said and just then Alec came through the door
"what's going on here?" he asked and everyone went silent, he got impatient and said "so... Are you going to tell me or am I going to find out alone" , after everyone's five-minutes-of-silent treatment I finally said "Robert and Maryse wants me to marry Lydia, and it's a hell no!" I raising his voice throughts the end, "maybe it would be good for you?" Maryse urged again "think about it what do you prefer sleeping around with random girls or settling down with someone? You could have a whole life with her! Kids! Wife!  Family! A home!" She continued "I said no, and it stays no, I have my reasons and when the time is right you'll understand, yes I want to settle down but not with her, sorry Lydia" I said and walked out, "don't worry Lydia he would come around" I heard Robert say as I closed the door and started marching to my room, as I got there I changed to my clothes to a gray long sleeved shirt and dark washed jeans my black high-top Jordan's and favorite leather jacket- Clary got for me on my 18th birthday I love it and oddly he is as good as new, I grabbed my wallet and wrote a letter saying I went out and probably will only come back tomorrow, I drew a portal rune that Clary made and taught me to do and got through, landing outside of Clary's house, I knocked on the door and I heard her angelic voice say it's open, I got in and went to the kitchen were she was standing pulling out ingredients to make pancakes and dancing with the music she put on wearing nothing but a hoodie she took from me a while back "you know I could have been a pervert right?" I asked coming behind her and wrapping my arms around her while kissing her neck "a pervert who is seeking beautiful young redheaded sexy women like you" she giggled and said "well then, I am lucky my knight in shining armor is here to save me if one shows up" she said, turning around and kissing me deeply as my tongue brushed her lips begging for entrance she pulled back and said "I am making pancakes, you hungry?" She asked, I shook my head "nah, I have all I need right here"

Clary's P.O.V:
As Jace said it, it took me a few second to understand were he was getting at, before he was lifting me up and putting me on the counter top and pulling up my hoodie and kissing my stomach before he started going down further throughts my lace blue panties, his favorite color, "Jace" I moaned his name "n-not, not here, to my room" he got up kissed me and picked me up, as we got to my room he kicked the door shut and laid me on the bed, I took of the hoodie revealing I wasn't wearing anything but my panties underneath as he lained back to look at me, he got off the bed getting his shoes and socks off along with his shirt as he climbed back on top of me, he kissed me and I responded instantly, his hand cupped my breast as the other supported his weight so he won't crush me.
The hand cupping my breast slowly went down my body along with his lips, as his hand went through my panty line to my clit and started circling it slowly and sensually his lips wrapped around my nipple as he sucked gently "oh Jace" I moaned quietly as my hands wrapped in his hair as he gave similar attention to both nipples before starting to move down.
As he reached my panties he slowly got them off with his teeth before throwing them on the floor, and the next thing I know his lips are wrapped around my pussy, and I let out a sharp load moan as he kept cherishing me.