Peaches*

"I'm too good for you" -Drake X Rihanna  X Too Good 

*******

After school

***

Me, Jordyn and Armani were chillin at five guys ,eating some bomb ass burgers while listening to armani and jordyn argue about lebron and curry.

"No! bron bron is better!" jordyn shouted as she banged her fist against the table.

" No!Curwy gots thwe skillz!"armani said while chewing his food with his mouth open. "Ewww" i  said.

Then he stuck his tongue out and wiggled his chewed up food in my face. "Nigga if you don't get yo damn tongue out of my lil shawty face" 

I turned around and saw  christian the chocolate god standing behind me.I felt my 

"Nigga you haven't even cuffed her yet. Calm the fuck down " Armani said .

Christian just smiled.

"Wassup up christian ?Whatcha need some weed?" Jordyn siad .

"Nah .Im all good sativa. Im just here for peaches" He smiled.

"How did you know i was here?" i asked suspicious.

" Issa burger joint" he replied 

"Hmm" i hummed before taking a bite out of my burger.

"Aye shawty can i have your number?" 

My eyes popped out of my head .

I turned around quickly to face him, shocked.He chuckled nervously , rubbing the back of his neck.I put burger down and began to chuckle .My palms began to get sweaty and i felt like running away.well.......er.......er....er..ee... " i started. Armani dramatically sighed. "Yeah . she'll take your number" Armani said in a bored tone.

I slowly handed over my phone to christian and watched him quickly type his number in to my phone.  Then he gave me his phone and i typed in my number.

I saved him as Chocolate God💕

"What did you save me under" i asked curious .

He handed his phone to me and showed me my name in his phone

"💓My Exotic Shawty Peaches"

******

gang.

jiggy.

cool.

love for yall.

bye babes.