*Peaches*

"YBN Nahmir is sexy ,end of" -A/N

******

"Hey ! wait up!" 

*******

I ran down the hall following jordyn trying to keep up with her. She obviously did track , you could tell by the way she was running .

I saw her finally stop in front of a classroom. I ran up to her and stopped in front of the door.Why we  waiting outside the door? i asked. 

"Cuz i was waiting for you"

"You saying im slow?" i asked.

"Yes."

Welp! I asked for it.Jordyn fixed up her her hair then opened the door and walked in with me following behind her.Everyone was looking at us. "Miss Smith and friend why are you late?!" The teacher yelled." My friend who happens to be new here was lost and i helped her around" 

"Yeah , yeah go take a seat Jordyn" the teacher said.

 "Come on" jordyn said as she pulled me to the back where all the boys were sitting. I took a seat next to  Jordyn and began to exchange our numbers , snapchant, insta, twitter etc.I was getting ready  to swap phones with jordyn so we could spam each others snapchats with silly pictures until i heard the door open. 

I quickly hid my phone  underneath the table and pretended to do my work. 

"MR.COMBS! why are you late?" The teacher screamed . I looked up and saw the CHOCOLATE GOD. "Ms .Webstien   i went to the nurses office ...i felt sick" the chocolate God said.

"Just sit down" Ms.Webstien sighed.

He made his way to the back, his eyes on my body. I shifted in my seat uncomfortable. 

I heard the sound of a chair scraping and a bag dropping beside me i looked up and saw him sitting  next to me. I heard him greet his friends  and talk about football.

i prayed for class to hurry and finish.

******

I heard the bell ring and i ran out the class , jordyn following behind me ." Wait up!" jordyn shouted . I stopped by a locker and breathed in and out , heavily."Why are you running ?" Jordyn said as she walked towards me pushing past the people that crowded the hall .

 "I couldn't stay in that class for any longer" i said.

"Why?"

"Because i was sitting next to-" i looked up and saw the  CHOCOLATE GOD leaning on a locker chatting to a mixed girl.

What?? you looking at jordyn said as she tried to get my attention.

"Oh. Christian!" jordyn shouted once she realized what i was looking at. Christian's head snapped in our direction and smiled. He walked away from the curly haired girl and made his way towards us. 

"Sativaaaaaaaa!" Christian sang ." Christiannnnn!" Jordyn sang back as they walked towards each other  with their arms out.

Christian pulled Jordyn into a bear hug. He picked  her up and swang her around. "How you doin?" christian asked jordyn. "Pretty good man" Jordyn said. "Who's this?" christian said as he pointed at me.

I quickly put my head down and heard chuckling. "Oh that's Peaches. She is new here"

"Peaches ,Christian , Christian , Peaches " Jordyn said as she introduced me to christian.