Chapter 6

>All POV<

Harry woke up the next morning at exactly eight  O'Clock in the evening. The sound of a ticking clock was loud in his ears.

The whole place was extremely quiet, as if it hadn't been lived in for months.

Harry's school books for the year were on the floor near his trunk.

The hot chocolate from last night sat freezing cold on the bedside table, barely touched. There also laid a note on the bedside table.

He sat up and fell out of bed almost instantly, even at the loud thud. Nothing else made a sound.

Harry ran his hand through his hair as he stood up and walked through to the joint kitchen/sitting area and found no one "Professor?"

Still no answer....

He went back to the spare room and pulled on a red button down with the sleeves rolled up and some jeans.

The raven then picked up the note and read it 'Professor Dumbledore's office.'

Harry walked through the kitchen/sitting-area and out of the office. He stuck his head out before walking into the corridor.

Almost as soon as he had started to walk down the empty corridor he heard a familiar voice "Potter?"

Harry spun around, withdrawing his wand immediately but only finding his arch nemesis facing him.

He lowered his wand "What do you want, Malfoy?" He snapped and crossed his arms in a defensive position.

"Wondering why on earth you're here" The teenage blonde seemed caught off guard until he returned to his usual sneer.

"I could ask you the same question..." Harry answered and looked behind him for a second.

Draco rolled his eyes and sighed "I'm here because my Dad is talking about Sirius Black to Dumbledore."

Harry raised an eyebrow "Who's Sirius Black?" He asked before shaking his head "I'm here because.. Because Dumbledore asked me to" he wasn't totally lying.

"You haven't heard of Sirius Black? He's a murderous raining lunatic, I thought at least the famous Harry Potter would have known about him" Draco sneered.

Harry rolled his eyes "I don't live in the wizarding world, remember?" He gave up and turned around "Now if you don't mind, I'm looking for Snape."

"Snape? Snape hasn't been here since midnight last night" Draco furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" Harry turned around with wide eyes "Then who came into the room?" Harry whispered.

Draco narrowed his eyes "What was that?" He raised an eyebrow "Nevermind..  I shouldn't be getting involved with Perfect Potter's life" he said and walked past Harry.

Harry ran a hand through his hair and sighed "I must have been imagining it.." He chuckled to himself "Why would Snape comfort me?"

Then a thought dawned on him "But where did the hot chocolate come from then?"

He shook his head and started walking towards one of the moving staircases, he found himself going in the direction of Dumbledore's office without thinking about it.

Harry could hear shouting and something getting smashed before it went silent and Lucius Malfoy came down the stairs.

He had glared at Harry as he walked past and went along his way.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and walked up the stairs to Dumbledore's office "Sir?"

Professor Dumbledore was sat at his desk, his usual glint in his eyes as he smiled at Harry "Hello Harry."