c h a p t e r e i g h t : s p a n k m e

Start from the beginning

Isla always knew that there was something wrong with her brothers, particularly Caleb. Okay, maybe just Caleb but she loved him anyway and accepted him for who he was and just learned to embrace his odd self. That's why when Caleb all of sudden let out a boisterous laugh and started clapping his hands like a dememted seal, she laughed along with him, even if it was for an unknown reason.

This particular sight continued on until her brother's eyes rolled back into the back of his head again and fell limp like he did just like yesterday.

She poked him, trying to gain some reaction but he remained unmoved, aside from the occasional twitch here and there. Isla sighed, dreading doing the waiting game again until the door to her btother's room opened and the scent of popcorn and musk invaded her nostrils; her now very happy nostrils.

"Daddy!" She squealed, lightly bouncing on the bed. "Bubba woke up! But he went sleepy time again."

He hummed in response.

"What did I tell you about leaving without my permission, babygirl?" Dominik asked with a raised brow as he proceeded to scoop his disobedient mate into his arms and walk back to her room, ignoring Caleb's unconscious form.

"To not to." Isla said as she was gently pressed down onto the duvet of her own bed with her daddy hovering above her.

Dominik tsk'ed and nipped the underside of her jaw. "And you disobeyed me."

Her entire being shivered from the deep voice of her mate, awakening her wolf, and this didn't go unnoticed by the said male as he imagined spanking her cute pert ass till it turned an angry red. He deserved the pleasure, especially after the little white lie he had let slip from his mouth to Isla's parents as to why their youngest boy was currently unconscious on the kitchen floor after they'd rushed in hearing him scream. Of course he also had to explain the reason for Caleb's dramatic exclamation by simply saying that he'd seen them kiss. He would've gladly told them that their daughter was sucking his erected cock like a fucking lollipop and that Caleb had walked in on them in that position but he wouldn't have had put his precious mate into that kind of situation.

No matter how proud he was of her performance.

Plus, they might've taken her away from him for corrupting her innocence; not that he would've let them in the first place, but lying about it caused less of a drama.

And thankfully, Caleb was known to be lightweight when it came to alcohol and hallucinated frequently from it.

Brooklyn had cursed like a sailor when she saw her empty flask and spilled whiskey, where Caleb had suddenly dropped limp onto the ground whilst he and Isla were innocently eating their food in each others company.

Now, Dominik was never liar. He was quite known to be a "damn honest motherfucker" according to Zeno after he had once upon a time blatantly told an alpha how his sister was a, in his own words, "a desperate gold digging whore" after said woman came into Dominik's room late in the night naked as the day that she was born.

He scowled at the unpleasant memory before focusing on his presently squirming girl.

"Babygirl, keep still or else daddy will do something that he definitely won't regret." He groaned as her hot core brushed along his jean clad cock.