hang out

Moons POV

''So how was the Trial?'' Hau asked me while we was Walking. ''Oh it was actaually really good'' I said and looked back to the jungle where I had the Trial. ''Even Team Skull Grunts helped me what I didn't expected.'' ''How?'' ''Well a Rattatac tried to kidding me by going from one hole to the other,so the grunts stands in front of two holes so that one was free were I could fight it then.'' I said smiling and Gladion looked at me. ''By the way where is Lillie?''Sun asked and I looked to Gladion who seems to worry about her. ''Oh she's at Kukuis house'' Hau said and put ins Hands behind his neck. Gladion seems to calm down for a Moment. ''Should we visit her?'' I asked and the others agreed. I mean they Can Show me all the Islands later. Right?

We all walked to Kukuis House and knocked. I heard Lillie and Kukui were screaming, it sounds like ''get in the bag'' and ''come here", then someone opened a door. It was a woman with White hair. ''Hey Burnett" Hau greeted and she smiled. ''Oh hey guys'' Lillie said in the Background and jumped on the table to get a mysterious Cloud Thing..? I guess it was a Pokemon but it looked a bit weird. ''Get in the ba- aahh'' she yelled as she lost her Balance on the table while she tried to catch that pokemon and dropped on the Floor. I looked to that weird looked Pokemon what giggled. It was somehow cute but the fact that Lillie layed on the ground now wasn't very helpful. Gladion and Sun runned to her. ''Lillie are you ok?'' Sun asked and Gladion looked serious at the Pokemon. ''You took Cosmog with you?!'' He asked angry looking at her. ''When you took Type:Null with you to save him so I Can do the same with Nebby'' She said and stands up. ''Nebby?'' Gladion gave Lillie a serious look while the Pokemon was flying around still giggling. ''Yes I nicknamed it Nebby,problem?'' She asked a bit annoyed before she turned around to Burnett and Kukui. ''Sorry once again that Nebby made problems'' She said looking to the ground. ''It's okay'' Burnett gave her a soft smile. ''So what do guys and gals want to do now?'' Hau looked at us. ''Well Moon and I go Shopping now, don't miss us.'' Lillie said, put Nebby in a bag and climbed the stairs up to her lift to put that bag on her Sofa then she dragged me out of this to Hauholi City. ''So why do you want to go Shopping with me?'' I asked looked at her. ''We have to catch up many Things! When Gladion texted me that you're really Suns sister, I had the Feeling to flip out. So let's just enjoy the day without Boys.'' She smiled and I had to giggle. ''Well then let's go Shopping.'' I said and we walked in.

-time skip-

We bought many Things and I think we have too many. ''Don't you think we have too much?'' I asked giggling. ''Trubbish! Anyways I found out that Boys likes it when girls have more clothes.'' ''Oh really?'' I asked. ''Wait about which Boy you're talking about? Hau,Sun or maybe Ilima?'' I asked grinning. She blushed hard so I Can tell she's in love with someone. ''I-It's y-your brother'' She stuttered and blushed harder. ''Lillie that's great when you love him'' I said smiling. ''I mean my brother is actually correct as far as I know him now.'' She started to smile. ''Yea he is.But I Can tell that you like my brother too'' The grinned. ''I-uhm what?'' I asked ungainly. ''Well Lillie it Can be but I actually don't know what to feel I mean I met him the first time after years but somehow it felt like I had Feelings for him when I was Young. And by the way he Looks too edgy to feel anything.'' ''Yea he is edgy but not heartless.'' ''I doesn't mean it like this.'' I said looking at the ground then back to her. ''I mean look at Hau and Sun they silenced everytime when he Looks at them.'' ''Only because of his death stare. He Can literally kill People with it.'' She started to laugh and I looked at my phone for a second. ''Well I think I should go now to make a place for all These clothes in my room'' I giggled. she nodded. ''I guess I should do the same.'' She said and I gave her a wink before I walked back to my house.