Memories

Gladions POV

''Why I have that Feeling that I know this girl?'' I thought while I was Walking to my Motel room. That girl wouldn't get out of my brain all the time and she looked a bit like....Sun?!?! I know Sun since my childhood here because my and his Mother were Close friends. But then the contact between These two broke up for some reason.

I know that Sun had a sister and I don't know what happened to her.

I stepped still thinking in my Motel room and saw a Picture where Lillie,Sun,his sister Moon and me were on it. I don't know why I have that Picture I mean I'm 19 and this pic was 12 years ago. But it let me think about that Situation now.

Flashback

We all were like 5-7 years old and playing on the beach. Our Mothers were best friends and my father was still here with us and talked to the father of Sun and Moon all the time.

''Lillie I'll catch you!'' Sun screamed while Lillie and Sun played catch. Me and Moon played on the edge of the water but then Sun bumped into Moon and she fall backwards. I gladly catched her before she dropped in the water. ''Sun,watch out'' I said a bit angry to him and he smiled ungainly. ''Sorry Moon it was an accident'' He excused and Moon nods. ''It's ok brother'' She said smiling and I heard our Mothers giggled in the Background about that Situation. ''So Kids who wants some Drinks?'' My mother asked and of course we all went to her and had a lots of fun for hours. ''Moon,Sun we have to go now.'' Sun and Moons Mother said and wanted to go. ''Can't Moon stay here?'' I asked and my Mother started t giggle. ''You really like her,huh?'' She asked smiling. ''Yes I do'' I sounds like proud of this that I really like that girl.Moon was like a sister to me and also for Lillie. I wanted to protect These two girls from everything. Especially Moon. But I couldn't protect her this time because a week after it she was away.

Flashback end

I remembered that the girl have the same Name. Does that mean she is Suns sister?

Only to thought about her made me...blush?!?! I would lie when I say that I didn't love her in my childhood but now? It was 12 years ago! I shaked that Feeling away.

''I have to find her'' I said to myself and went again out of my Motel Room

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for that short chapter