"EVERYBODY SCREAM AS OUR CLASS A STUDENT MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE MAIN STAGE!" Present Mic cheered.

After had made out entrance, they quickly introduced the other classes too, my smile dropping after they had introduced classes I, J and K.

Midnight called out Bakugo, to present a quick speech. He walked up to the stage, his posture bad, a frown on his face and his hands in his pockets.

"I just wanna say that I'm going to win." He said, causing all if the first years to boo. He nonchalantly walked back, shoving Midoriya as he did so.

The first activity that they announced was an obstacle course. We all made out way to the gate, which counted down from three seconds.
The students stretched slightly, before getting into a ready position.

Three.

Two.

One.

The herd of students began running and Todoroki used his quirk to freeze everyone's feet to the ground. The ice beneath me quickly turned to water with the use of my time manipulation quirk and I continued running ahead of the rest of the people. The others caught up, using their quirks to also free them from the ice. After running for a while, we were stopped by multiple large robots. I smirked, and continued to run, as people called out my name. I touched as many as I could, turning them to dust, to allow me to run by. Once I had escaped that zone, I restored them, ensuring that the other students didn't get it easy. I shrugged before producing a few more copies. Running beside me was Todoroki.

"How did you do that?" He asked.

"I created copies of different possibilities of the robot's potential future paths." I explained, trying my best to run ahead of him. We stopped at an area called the falls. While I was thinking of a plan, Todoroki was speeding ahead.

"So cool!" I squealed. "But I'm not gonna let you beat me!"

Punching the ground, I gathered the debris. I aimed and threw them at the safe areas of ground, swapping places with them. Using my successful tactic, I was almost the end, when I noticed a shadow over me.

"Dammit, Bakugo." I tutted, looking up at the boy, who was using his explosions to fly. "Not a bad plan.."

I placed my hands behind me, manipulating the space around my hands, producing explosions.

"Don't copy me, whore!" He yelled, as he was landing. We landed at the same time, but due to his much higher athletic ability, he was able to run faster and pull ahead, meeting Todoroki.

They were finally in sight again, making their way across the minefield. I leaned back and threw a rock as far as could. It landed just in front of them, allowing me to take the lead. By the time I had switched places with it, they were already beside me.

"DAMMIT, (Y/N)!" Bakugo screamed, grabbing my arm. I pushed him away, but grabbing my other arm was Todoroki. He gripped it hard, freezing my forearm. I pushed him away by his chest, setting off an explosion as soon as I made contact with him. The small fight between the three of us went on for a while, until we reached the end. We all looked up, and above us was Midoriya.

He used us as kick offs, to allow him to slam that piece of metal onto the ground. I reached out to touch it, but it was too late. He had already begun to fly past us again, causing the two boys at my side to speed up. We made it off the minefield and it was just pain ground for the rest of the way. I struggled to stay at the same pace as the boys, but I tried my best, allowing me to come in fourth place.

After all the students had made it, they selected the first 42 students for the next round. It was a cavalry battle and they had allowed us fifteen minutes to form our teams.