I have to make sure they succeed

???

???- general slayer!

Slayer- yes sir what is it that you need?

???- i need you to deliver a message to one of my top men.

Slayer- you only have three sir- why him!

???- because we are going to need him. He has a army at his command. Were going to need that army.

Slayer- don't we have a big army we don't need him!

The shadow eyes started going to slayer grabing him by his face with sharp shadowy claws.

???- i gave you an order! You are going to deliver that message! Or your head will be on a platter!

Slayer- yes sir!

Trixy pov

We were riding in a chopper as we looked for the location Mad Maw was located. Fray was tinkering with traps and nighthowler was cleaning his mask. I would of just sat there but i was bored.

Trixy- how long tell we get there.

Fray- another hour or so.

Trixy- another hour!

Fray- well how about we get to know him.

He pointed to the man cleaning his mask. But to hide his identity he wore another mask.

Trixy- that's a good idea! Hey nighthowler!

He looked over at us then put his mask on.

Nighthowler- yes citizen what do you need?

Trixy- umm we want to get to know you so is it ok if we ask question's?

Nighthowler- you may but some is superhero business.

Trixy- ok what is your real name?

Nighthowler- hmmm

He looked around then said in a whisper.

Nighthowler- you guys seem cool so ill tell you. My name is sakigy samoura.

Sakigy Samoura the wannabe superhero. Standing at 6'2 he has a unknown childhood. And a mystery about him.

Trixy- Sakigy? Your not from around here are you?

Fray- ok then were did you come from.

Nighthowler- i don't know actually.

Fray- what do you mean?

Nighthowler- i never knew my childhood the only memory i have is a burning cross.

Pilot- we will arrive soon!

Trixy- finally!

S.D.R sub base slayer pov

The guards brought me to there dictator. They then left as i was in a room full of nothing. Then a slick Russian accent started to speak.

???- i have read over your message and im will to fight by your side.

Slayer- but don't think this makes us friends!

???- i wouldn't dream of it macrroi.

Jewls pov

My honey bunny walked down the stairs to bb's hideout wile his brothers stand gaurd. It is always weird they don't talk they barely move. Some times they are just lifeless. Even my honey bunny talk's but they seem like a puppet. Any way we got to the big metal door. And i knocked and it opened.

Jewls- hey bb where are you!

Bob- in here!

We walked to his bar and his disgusting partner came out.

Daniel- damn that door is loud who's here big b.

This is Daniel. He is 5'11 and more snake than human. He also has a very big snake that he named long horn.

Bob- it is Jewl how is the information coming along?

This is big box boxer bob. He is 7'5. Even if he looks over weight it doesn't really affect him in battle. He is also an ex boxer.

Daniel- you know for a 12 year old she is strong minded. But why do we need information again if we have the location's to all there base's?

Bob- we may have that but we know nothing of there new people.

Daniel- can't we check online or something.

Bob- you know it doesn't work like that.

Jewls- ok ok boy's i need the new recruit.

???- who you calling recruit as far as i know i haven't said anything.

Jewls- ohh dear is that the new recruit. I thought he would be better.

???- what did you say?!

Jewls- i just suspected that the best shot in the world would be better.

I seem to really piss him off. He is literally turning red.

???- im am Mick Law! And im the best shot no one else!

Mick law one of the most deadly bounty hunters out there. His style is cowboyish. And stands about 6'0.

Bob- calm down! If there is going to be a fight you take it out side!

Jewls- relax there is going to be no fight. You have a very short fuse don't you.

Mick- you know lets just get this over with.