Chapter 3

He held onto my chin tightly but not too tightly. "Do you understand?"

I nodded, "Yes Lucca."

He kissed my forehead. "Good. You are perfect and beautiful. Never doubt that." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his lap and I felt tingles and shocks everywhere. He sat down on the couch and looked around. "I don't like you living here. Its not very safe or protected. I want you to come live with me."

I stiffened up. "We just met though? Isn't that moving a bit too fast?"

"It is custom for mates to move in with each other once they meet. I am an Alpha so it is even more important to me that you stay close to me."

"Y-you're a what?" I looked at him, trying not to panic.

"I'm an Alpha little one. Yes, that means you are my Luna. I don't want to hear any of that 'I'm not good enough or fit to be Luna' just because you are a human. I do not care that you are a human. You are perfect." He looked into my eyes. 

I nodded my head and moved so my head lay on his shoulder and relaxed into his arms. "Can I at least keep my job?" 

He sighed softly. "I would rather you didn't. I can support you just fine. I have more than enough money."

I frowned a bit, "okay, if that it what you want." I knew that it was better not to argue with him. I know how werewolf relationships work. I know also that being Alpha and Luna was a lot of responsibility so there was really no point in trying to keep my job. "When do you want me to move in with you?"

"Within two days. We could do it today since you are off the rest of the day." 

I nodded once again. I moves off his lap and grabbed my phone to call Ms. Jo. 

Ring Ring Ring

"Hello, this Joan speaking."

"Hi Ms. Jo this is Ember. I just wanted to put in my two week notice."

"How come Ember?"

"Mate thing." 

"Alright dear. Do you want anymore shifts? or do you just want to be done?"

"I think its better if I don't have anymore."

"Alright. We will miss you. Be safe."

 With that, I hung up the phone and then went to my room to start packing my clothes. I felt arms wrap around my waist and the shocks that ran through my body and I relaxed into Lucca's arms. "Are you okay little one?"

"Yes I'm okay. Are you?" I turned to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

He kissed my forehead, then my nose. "Yes I'm fine." 

I looked up into his eyes and he looked back into mine. I really wanted to kiss him but I have never kissed anyone in my life. I don't want to do it wrong and it be weird. He slowly started moving closer to me and my breath hitched. "Breath little one." He whispered before gently pressing his lips to mine. 

I didn't realize I was still holding my breath until he pulled back. I left out my breath and began breathing again. "I'm sorry. I-I have never, I mean I -"

"Shh shh shh, its fine my love. I am happy that I can be your first every thing." He pressed his forehead to mine and we both closed our eyes. "How about we finish packing up your stuff?"

"Okay." We slowly pulled apart then spent the rest of the afternoon packing up all my stuff. He called some of his pack to come and get everything then we went down to my car and he drove us back to his pack. 

It was about a 30 minute drive to his pack. I started getting nervous as we got closer. Lucca reached over and took my hand in his. "They are going to love you, Ember."

"Are you sure? What if they don't like the fact that I'm human?"

"Love, In this day and age, it is completely normal for human's to be mated with werewolves."

I tried to calm my breathing. "Okay, you're right. Everything is going to be fine."

We pulled up to a huge house. There were a few people waiting outside for us. I looked at the house studying it. It was huge. At least 5 floors. It had a wrap around porch. It was white with gray accents. It looked so beautiful. "Do you like it?"

"Yes I do. Its beautiful." 

He smiled and got out of the car then came around to my side and opened my door. I grabbed his hand that he offered to me and stepped out of the car. We walked hand in hand over to the people that were waiting of us. 

"Ember, this is my beta Bently, his mate Ellie, and my gamma Kellin."  He said pointing to each one. I waved shyly from his side. 

"Hello, I am Ember. Nice to meet you all."

Bently smiled at me, "Welcome to the Dusk Pack, Luna." He bowed his head a little. 

"Oh, you can just call me Ember." 

"Its a show of respect, love. They are more comfortable calling you Luna." Lucca whispered in my ear. I blushed in embarrassment, but nodded. 

Kellin and Ellie both smiled and said "Welcome."

"I am going to take my mate inside and give her a tour. When her stuff gets here have it brought up to my room, please." 

"Yes Alpha." they said in unison. 

Lucca lead me inside and showed me around the house. First he showed me the kitchen, then the living room as well as the offices. These were on the first floor. The second and third floors were for regular pack members. The fourth floor was for the beta and gamma and their mates and the fifth floor was the Alpha's floor. 

When we reached the Alpha's floor, I looked around and found that it had a small kitchenette, there was a hall bathroom, and 3 rooms aside from the master bedroom. The master bedroom was painted in a deep ocean blue and there was a huge king size bed in the middle of the room with bedding that had the same blue as the walls as well as some white accents in the pillow cases and sheets. Walking into the bathroom, I gasped a bit. There was a giant bath tub that had jets like a jacuzzi. Next to the tub was a beautiful stand up shower that looked like it could fit at least three people. There was a double sink and a decent sized mirror above each side. 

"Do you like everything?" Lucca's deep voice sounded from behind me, startling me. He chuckled and hugged me from behind. "Sorry, little one. I didn't mean to frighten you."

I giggled a little bit. "Its okay. I love it. Every thing looks so beautiful."

He hummed in response and picked me up into his arms bridal style. I squealed a bit. He carried me over to the bed and gently laid me down on it then he hovered over me. We looked into each other's eyes for a few minutes before leaning towards each other. Soon our lips met in a steamy kiss. He nibbled my bottom lip, seeking entrance and I gave it to him. The kiss got more intense and his arms started running along my sides down to waist and under my shirt. His lips moved away from mine and down my cheek to my neck. He started kissing and nibbling on my neck, looking for the spot that he would mark me. Soon he found it and I let out a moan. 

"I want to mark you so bad, my love." He mumbled against my neck.

"What's stopping you?" I whispered, breathing a little heavy.

"Good point." He started kissing my neck again in that same spot, nibbling and softly biting. I felt his canines grow. Right before he could bite me though, there was a knock on the door. He growled and pulled away from me. "What?"

"Alpha, we have the Luna's things here."

~~~~

word count: 1345

A/N 

Please let me know what you guys think! thank you for reading! vote and comment if you like it as well! I just started this so I am hoping to update as much as possible for you guys.