Why Can't I Just Forgive Him

As I was walking away with tears running down my face, I thought about all the good times Diggy and I had together. Maybe I should just forgive him, I mean I love him to much to stay mad at him. But he didn't believe me! This Is all confusing, I just need to get this off of  my mind. I just need someone to talk too. When I finally got home I walked up to my room and laid down on my bed, and stared up at the ceiling. I stayed like that until my phone started to ring. I turned on my side and looked at the called ID.... It was Diggy.... I pressed ignore and then set my phone down. All of a sudden my phone started to vibrate, once again it was Diggy... I didn't even bother to see what the text message say, I'm to ticked off at him! Then I grabbed my phone and and called Aaliya and Dezerey to come over. When we all got off of the phone. It was about 10-15 minutes until they both showed up at my doorstep. I then ran down the stairs and to the door. When I opened it the immediately bombarded me with a hug. It wasn't until I finally realized why they did that, Tears were still rolling down my face. When they let go of me the both asked 'Oh my gosh Lexi what happened?' I then gestured them to come upstairs with me to my room and then I would tell them. After about 20 minutes of explaining they both gave me another hug. "It's ok Lexi you'll find someone better than him" Aaliya said "That's thing I don't want anyone else, he's the one I want, he's the one I love. He makes me happy, and I wouldn't want to trade him for anything in the world. This isn't some sappy teenage love, guys I really think he is THE ONE" "Dang Lexi.....That was deep" Dezerey said. I looked at her a smiled and then we all laughed "Man it's all Jacobs fault, why did he have to kiss me, and why did Diggy have to walk in?!" "But did you like his kiss?" "No, I only think of him as a brother, I love Diggy's kisses" I added. Tears once again sprang to my eyes and made their way down to my checks.  They both gave me a hug while I cried on their shoulders. When they pulled away I wiped my tears away. They then walked down the stairs and they said they would wait for me down there. I then got dressed in some denim shorts, a cute off the shoulder top, and some sandals. Before I went downstairs I went on my computer and logged on to Facebook. Of course the first status I see is by Diggy and it said 'Missing her</3 why did I have to do that?!' of course all the comments were sucking up to him saying things like 'Its ok Digg' 'Its okay man, you'll get her back, I'm sure of it. Besides you guys are only in your first fight it's not the end of the world bro. Sooner or later you guys will be back together and happy again. But keep your held high" "It's okay bro, I've been in my first fight too and it's not fun but everything will get better" . And of course the girls are sucking up to him saying 'Awwwwe Digg I'm here of you need me" " Awh Diggy, you'll get her back", and the list goes on. Wanted so badly to comment on that but I couldn't, it would be weird. As I was about to log off I got a message from Jacob.

J:Hey

L:Jacob leave me alone, I don't want to talk to you right now.

J:Lexi I'm sorry I don't know what came over me, please forgive me. :(

L:No Jacob what you did was horrible! I have to go.....

J:Wait

L:Bye !! :)

Before he could say anything else I logged off, took my phone and headed down the stairs. There were my two Bestfriends in the whole wide world waiting for me, Dezerey and Aaliya. We all walked put the house and went to the mall, just to Gget my mind off of things. When we got out we all ran into the mall. 

    We have this thing where we all separate and go shopping and we have an hour to shop. When the our was up we would all meet up and see what each one of us got. Then if we like what the other had we trade. Ands that's what we are about to do. When we all separated I ran to Hollister, while Aaliya ran to Forever 21 and Dezerey ranting Abercrombie. As I ran inside I saw Diggy, and unfortunately he saw me too. Our eyes made direct contact, I stood in the front of the entrance when you walk to the left while he was by some clothes. We stayed like that until he started to walk towards me. I quickly turned around and ran out, with him following right after me. Diggy was right behind me, when he finally caught me, he grabbed me by my waist and held me close to him. I struggled to get loose but he was to strong so I gave up. He then carried me to a corner and then set me down. My back was against the wall and Diggy was in front of me with his hands on either side of me, blocking me from getting away. He looked me dead and the eyes, but I couldn't look at him. I turned my head another direction, and watched all the people walk by, not noticing us in this corner. Diggy still had his eyes on me. "Lexi look at me", he said, but I didn't do it. "Lexi please just hear me out and look at me please. " he pleaded, but I still didn't budge. He then took his fingers and turned my head towards him. My eyes looked down, I still couldn't look at him. He then put his index finger under my chin and lifted my head up. His eyes stared deeply into mine, begging for forgiveness. "Lexi I am truly sorry, I was just so mad from what I saw, no you didn't deserve to be treated the way I treated you, and you have every right to be mad at me. I understand that. But Lexi I love you and I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world and you know that-" before he could say anything else I got the courage to say something and I cut him off, "But Diggy you wouldn't listen, and you wouldn't believe me" my voice was getting shaky. "I know and I am really sorry I wouldn't listen to your side of the story" "Diggy that still doesn't make it right". By now tears had fallen from my eyes and down my cheeks. Diggy had now finally saw how much he hurt me. He then took both of his hands and wiped my tears away. "Lexi please don't cry, it hurts me to see you cry. Especially if its from something I did" he pleaded. He then grabbed my by my waist and held me close to him. His chin rested on my head, while my head hurried into his chest. The smell of his Axe cologne filled my nose. All I could do was cry. I cried and cried into his chest, leaving a giant wet spot. I then pulled away from him and leaned back on the wall. He just looked at me, then he started to come closer. Diggy then rested his hands on my hips and got close to my face. He looked at my eyes and then down to my lips and then back at my eyes. He licked his and then came closer. I just sat there, waiting. His lips soon touched mine, I couldn't help but kiss back. As mad as I was, I just can't resist his kisses. He then pulled away and smiled. "Diggy I can't do this..." his smile then faded away as he heard each and every word come out my mouth. "Lexi please" he cried out. I shook my head and slipped away from him. Leaving him once again, Thought were filling my head, why can't I just forgive him? I was on the verge of tears. By now the hour was up and I had bought nothing, thanks to Diggy. When we all met up at the same place Dezerey and Aaliya looked at me with a confused look. "How come you didn't buy anything?" "I ran into Diggy and we had this whole thing" "Oh" they both said. The tears that were on my face had dried up and now all that was left were tear marks. Another day....not my best day...Oh how I wish this was just a dream, just a nightmare. It's a dream that I will never wake up from. Only until tomorrow to see what is in store.