A Great Boyfriend, Yes He Is

The next morning I woke up with a smile on my face, and in the best mood ever. I looked over beside me to find nobody there. I sat up in the bed with a confused look and then got out of bed. My clothes from last night were scattered on the floor, a smile appeared on my face as I remembered the great sensation. But a thought came across my mind, where's Diggy? I pulled on some shorts and a tank top and then walked down the stairs to the kitchen. The smell of eggs and bacon filled my nose as I walked closer. There Diggy was cooking, I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, then giving him a kiss on his neck.

 "Good morning beautiful" "Good morning prince charming". His voice rang through my ears and a smile crept upon my face. He then turned around and gave me a full hug and a sweet kiss on the lips, I smiled through it.  When we both pulled away I went over to the island and sat down on the stool that was tucked under it. I watched as Diggy flipped the eggs in the skillet with the spatula," I didn't know you could cook" he chuckled a little "Anyone can cook eggs". A small giggle let out as I reached over to grab some OJ and pour it into my glass. He motioned if I wanted some eggs and bacon and I nodded. I then screwed the cap back on the juice and moved it aside, letting the orange contents swish lightly in the container. Diggy put some eggs and bacon on my plate. "Thanks" "Your welcome". He then came up behind me and hugged me tight and whispered in my ear "I liked last night" "What about last night" I said edging him on with a slight grin on my face.

  "How good you felt" "Oh sounds like you want to again" "You read my mind" "Aha we'll see". I said. Then I sat and finished my food. When I was done I got up and rinsed my plate. Diggy watched my every move which made me tense up a little "Daniel why are you staring at me, it's kind of creeping me out?" "Because you are just so beautiful" he said sweetly. A smile crept up on my face as I walked over to him. "Daniel why are you so sweet?" "Just for you babe" he said. "Hey" "What" "You called me Daniel" "Well yeah...that is your name isn't it?" "Yeah, it's just that no one really calls be by my actual name....just Diggy" "Oh well now you know someone that does". A smile appeared on his face. Oh how I love his award winning smile it just makes me melt!

  "I love when you smile" "And I love everything about you". I gave him a hug and a kiss. Later that morning I got dressed into some denim shorts and a cute top, as Diggy got dressed too. hen both of us were done getting dressed I walked down the stairs with Diggy following behind me. We then took a walk outside and around the neighbor hood, holding hands and laughing. "I didn't tell you this but when Run's House was still on every night when it did come on me and my mom would stay up and watch it, even if I had school or it was a re-run" "Really?" "Yep". He looked at me and smiled at me. We walked around for another 20 minutes, "My legs hurt" "Awe poor baby, do you want me to give you a piggy back ride?" "Will you please" I said with a puppy dog face. He then got down and I climbed onto his back.

  He got up and I wrapped my arms around him as he held my legs.  Diggy started running "Run faster horsey!" I cheered like I was five again. Diggy then stopped and looked up at me "Do I look like a horse to you?" "I don't know do you?" He looked up at me with a straight face and then put me down. I laughed "Aww did I hurt the poor baby's feelings?". Alright now I think he is either actually mad or faking to be mad. Again he just looked at me with a straight face and didn't say a word and continued to walk back to my house. Now this isn't funny. is he seriously mad? I then ran up in front of him and blocked his path. he tried to step around but I would step the same way, "Really Lexi, can you move please?" "No not until you have a smile on your face and you aren't mad at me" "I'm not mad at you" "LIES" I screamed.

  "Of you aren't mad at me why did you put me down, if you aren't mad at me why do you have a straight face and barely talking to me?" "Now that was a lie I am talking to right now" he said in a matter of factly and then chuckled. "No you know what I meant Diggy" I said in a stern voice. He fixed his eyes right at mine and took a long stare, it was like a competition to see who would look away first. My eyes couldn't take anymore of his chocolate orbs staring deeply into mine, I took a quick glance of my surrounding and then looked back at him. Daniel was still staring at me with the same expression. "Daniel please don't be mad I was just joking". No answer, just silence and his deep hard stare. I kissed him lips softly and then turned around and kept walking. 

  Before I got to far, I felt a hand grip my wrist softly and spin me around. Wind rushed passed me and I went in a circle, I ended up crashing into Daniel. My hands rested on his chest as every inch of our bodies touched, my eyes looked up at his.  His looked down at me with a kind look. His hands cupped my face as he came closer. Waiting for the moment I closed my eyes slowly and then opened them again. Then what felt like sparks, it happened. He crashed his soft lips onto mine, they moved in sync. They soon departed from each other slowly and softly. We both pulled away from each other and opened our eyes slowly.

  My eyes looked up at his and he looked down at mine. A smile stretched on his lips as he looked down at me. His hands grabbed both of my wrist and he looked me deep in my eyes and said, "Lexi I could never be mad at you, I dont want you to ever be sad for something I did". "Really?" "Yes". Tears rushed to my eyes and started to fall down my face. Diggy took his thumbs and wiped my tears away, "Shh don't cry" "I can't help it, you're just so perfect, you're all I want and need in a guy" I cried out, "I mean you're so sweet, you know how to treat a girl and and... Why would you like me? Why me Diggy, why? I'm not perfect, I'm not as pretty as half of those other girls you see on stage. And yet you still chose me!" I said, "Daniel I do love you I hope you know that I really do, I couldn't wish for nothing more".

  Diggy smiled wide and pulled me into a tight hug. His arms wrapped around my waist and held me tight. He then picked me up and spun me around, "Lexi I love you too so much and I chose you because I knew deep down in my heart that you were the one, there are other girls but none of them can compare to you. Not everyone is perfect, I love you flaws and all baby, and I'm not perfect all those things I do for you every man should do for his lady" he said sweetly. Another smile stretched across my face as he said all those wonderful things to me. He then put me down and we then walked back to my house hand-in-hand. I truly do have the best boyfriend in the whole entire world!