The Street Race

I looked beside me was my best friend and partner Luke Hobbs. We are the fun part of DSS you need someone found we will find them. We were heading to Rio because we heard that Toretto's team along with my brother were about to pull a heist. We were heading to a street race that we found them at. We were now pulling up and I could see my brother's face looking casual and he had Toretto and his stoic face next to him. The doors of the armoured vehicle began to open and out stepped the troops that we brought along with us. The two doors, the driver and passenger door, opened and out stepped Hobbs from the driver side and I jumped out on the passenger side an assault rifle strapped across my body and a pistol strapped around my thigh. I began to walk over with a hood over my head. Brain and Dominic looked up at Hobbs and me, his team standing around him. I walked to Hobbs and him being the protective person he is put his large hand on the small of my back.

"Toretto put your hands behind your back you're under arrest."

"I don't feel like I'm under arrest how about you Brain"

"No, not even a little bit."

"Oh just let it sit in you'll feel it"

I finally spoke and pulled my hood more down my face. Brain looked to me along with Dominic. I could feel the confused looks of his crew as to who the hell I am.

"Oh you must be confused as to who I am so I'll answer you."

I began to slowly pull the hood down from my face to reveal my long blonde hair and blue eyes that looked so much like my brother's. You could hear and see the surprise on my brother's face as he saw me he never knew what I am and I haven't talked to him since I went on that mission with Letty Ortiz.

"Hey B how does it feel to be arrested by your little sister?" I said with my signature grin.

"Alyssa what are you doing?" you could hear the confusion in his voice

"What does it look like I'm working" I say and put my hand on my assault rifle grinning at Brain. Then Dominic stepped in and got right up in Hobbs' face and that made him move his hand from my back.

"Your making a mistake you think your still in America no, this is Brazil!" Dominic said bringing his hands up like the Rio statue and everyone pulled out a handgun. Out of instinct my hand went to my hip and I pulled out my gun. Luke put his hand on my shoulder and nodded to me as a signal to put it down. I rehoulstered my gun and Hobbs put his hand back on the small of my back. We began to walk away as I looked back I saw my brother's pained face as I walk back to the car. When we got in Hobbs put his hand on my thigh and nodded to me.