Forty

When Jihoon read Sohye's chat he's honestly bothered by it. He should be thinking on the engagement party pero hindi mawala sa isip niya si Venizze.

Fvck, she doesn't even care about me. Why am I thinking about her?

"Hey, Jihoon." suddenly someone caught his attention while he's thinking about Venizze

"Althea," he uttered and then he smiled "Bakit?"

"I know you are worried about her. Hanapin mo na siya." Althea said. Kumunot ang noo niya nang marinif niya iyon kay Althea

"I'm not worried about her. And why would I look for her? She's not that important to me." he said then he rolled his eyes a bit

Althea laughed because of his actions "See? You're being TOO defensive, Jihoon. I know you care about her and you still love her. Go ahead and look for Venizze."

"I don't ca--"

Althea hold his hand "Jihoon, don't force yourself to me if you really love Venizze. Ikaw lang ang mahihirapan at baka magsisi ka pa kung may mangyaring di maganda sakanya."

Jihoon looked down "Althea, don't say that. Sinabi ko na kila tito na handa na akong pakasalan ka."

Inirapan ni Althea si Jihoon "Ako na ang mag-eexplain sakanila. Ang kulit mo 'no? Just go and look for her. Ayoko ding pilitin mo ang sarili mo sakin, Jihoon. Tayo lang mahihirapan sa huli. Kaya go ahead hanapin mo siya kasi baka huli na ang lahat kapag di ka pa kumilos."

He remained silent after hearing Althea's words "Ano? Di ka pa aalis? Jihoon five hours ng nawawala si Venizze. Madami na pwedeng mangyari sa loob ng fove hours."

"But she doesn't even---"

"Believe me, Jihoon. Venizze feels the same way. I'm sure she love you too because I saw how she acted when I you said that you love me which is not true. So go, Jihoon."

This time Jihoon looked at her "Are you sure?"

"Yes! And I'm freakin' sure Sohye, Woojin and even Kyra knew that Venizze loves you that's why they reacted so much when Tita told them about the engagement party."

He sighed.

Of course he doesn't want to regret something and he's really worried about Venizze but there's still doubts in his mind but he still looked for Venizze.

Jihoon started to look for her in their villa but she's nowhere to found just like Sohye said so he decided to went to the nearest area of the villa they reserved. The place is kinda creepy to start off. There's no people there only trees and bushes. Siguro iyon ang part ng resort na hindi na nagagawang villa kaya puro puno at kung anong damo pa lang ang nandoon.

He kept on walking until he saw a small hut. He's hesitating at first but when he heard someone shout he's certain that she was there...

"Wag kang lumapit sakin!!!" the girl shouted "Don't touch me!!!"

Napabilis ang takbo ni Jihoon kaya dali dali niyang pinuntahan ang nipa hut at sinipa ang pinto. Mabilis lang iyon nasira dahil sa material na gamit ay kahoy lamang.

He saw Venizze's crying at the corner side of the nipa hut while the man who brought her there is playing with it's knife.

"Jihoon!" Venizze screamed as soon as she saw him and hugged him like there's no tomorrow.

The man with a knife got arrested and the staff said that it's not the first time he did it. It's also a good thing that when he come to find Venizze there's a staff following him to assist him also.

Venizze is still crying even though the man got arrested. She's still in the verge of getting traumatized because of what happen. She's still shaking in fear that's why Jihoon caressed her back to make her feel that she's not alone anymore.

"I'm sorry that I come here late, Venizze." Jihoon said at naramdaman niyang umiling si Venizze

"No, at least you're here now. I'm really scared, Ji. Kanina di ko alam ang gagawin ko...." nagkukwento lamang si Venizze sakanya while he's still hugging her pero ramdam niya na meron nang takot at traumatized na si Venizze

That's when Jihoon cut off their hugging moment and said while cupping Venizze's face "I'm already here, Venizze. Don't be scared." and then Jihoon kissed her forehead before they leave the nipa hut.

As they're walking Jihoon's holding Venizze's hands. No one's talking but one thing is for sure Venizze is happy that Jihoon saved her from that horrible situation she've been.

When they're almost at the villa Venizze got shocked when Jihoon let go of her hands and said "Venizze, I'm letting you go."

Of course she's shocked. Akala niya okay na sila pero bakit biglang ganon ang sinasabi ni Jihoon sakanya?

"What are you saying, Ji?" nagtataka siya bakit ganyan nanaman ito sakanya

"I'm getting married eventually, Venizze. Ayokong magselos si Althea satin dahil lang sa closeness natin. Venizze, you deserve someone better than me. I'm sure may magmamahal pa sayo ng higit pa kung paano kita minahal."

She closed her eyes for awhile and massaged her temple "Jihoon stop saying that. Nasasaktan ako."

"Bakit ako ba hindi nasasaktan, Venizze?"

"Bakit ba kasi nilalayo mo ako sayo? Bakit mo ako tinataboy? Jihoon ayoko ng ganito. Maaayos naman natin ito eh. Just don't let me go. Ayoko..."

He sighed "Sige nga. Tell me why I shouldn't let you go!"

"Kasi mahal kita, Jihoon! Mahal kita! Naririnig mo naman ang sinasabi ko diba? Ikaw ang mahal ko. Nasasaktan ako kapag nilalayuan mo ako! Nasasaktan ako kapag may iba kang babaeng kasama kasi mahal kita! Di pa ba obvious yon? Jihoon, mahal kita!" she screamed while crying. Jihoon's reaction is just the same as before; serious and she can't even read his mind right now.

"Jihoon, sabi mo hindi mo ako iiwan. Bakit ganito? Bakit mas pinilj mo si Althea kaysa sakin? Oo, alam kong may mali ako dahil huli ko na narealize na mahal kita pero sana kinausap mo ako ng mas maaga para hindi ganito ang nangyari..."

Still Jihoon didn't answer her question.

"Ji, don't just stand there and try to talk to me. I'm fighting for you, Ji. Pero bakit ayaw mo akong ipaglaban?"

Yumuko lamang si Jihoon at nagsalita "I'm sorry, Venizze. I'm letting you go."

And then he left him there. Outside of the villa... alone.