Adara

Aden's POV

"Welcome to your new school Aden." I look over to see a tall, skinny woman. "Hello I'm Principal Jordan. You must be Aden I assume?" "Yes ma'am I'm Aden. It's very nice to meet you." She shakes my hand. "Come to the office with me and I'll get you everything you need!" We walk to her office it's bright red on the walls, with a tall black chair, and white roses everywhere. "Come have a seat. I need you to fill out this paper for me please." She hands me the paper with questions on it.

Name: Aden Netherwood
Power: Ice
Kingdom: Genovia
Age: 17
Family: King William and Queen Amadalla

"Ok I'm done." I hand her the paper. She hands me the key to my dorm and tell me a few more things that I decided to ignore because I wanted to be out of there. "Ok you're all set. I hope you enjoy it here!" I walk out and went to find my dorm. When I had finally found my dorm after 45 minutes I unlock the door and walk in. There is a small hallway that leads to a balcony. The hallway has a small fireplace and two chairs. I walk to the door that has my name on it. It has a queen sized bed with a ice blue comforter and white sheets and pillow cases. There's a piano, a desk with a laptop on it, and a huge closet. I unpack and go back into the hall. I look across from my door to to see another door with the name 'Adara' on it. I walk over and knock on the door and a girl with dark red hair looks at me and slams the door. I know exactly why she did that she, she has fire powers and I have ice are kingdoms have been at war for ages. My dad always told me to stay away from them. I guess that's going to be a little hard considering she's my dorm mate. I guess 2 can play at this game Adara.