6

Oh my guuurrrrddd!!! I am super duper sorry for not updating!! Here are my reasons (They suck). 1- the Water pipe of my house broke, so no water until recently. 2- algebra. (BTW, if I went to the UT trip to Austin, I wouldn't be able to update since I have no service, only Wi-Fi. Trip's tomorrow). Don't own Naruto!!
____________________________________

3rd Person's P.O.V-

Haruka's world crumbled. Obito was gone. Madara attained him.

'DAMMIT! I KNEW THIS!! YET I IGNORED THE POSSIBILITY!!'

He wanted to cry. He really did, but he just couldn't. A silent poof poof of smoke was heard behind him, yet he didn't care, instead burying his face into his hands.

In le classroom (Kakabaka's arrival)-

Naruto, his hand in a cast, as the women threatened to torture Kurama if he healed Naruto, groaned. Where the hell was that scarecrow? He looked down and softly smiled at his pet, well friend summon, fox, Yasahiro. Nagasaki was besides his friend, taking a nap.

'I swear I will burn his books if he d-'

The door slowly slid open as the silver haired man looked above, and the eraser fell on his face, chalk going into his eyes.

"Who the fu...dge did that!!" The man cursed, successfully removing the troublesome chalk from his red eyes.

After his mini rant, he scanned  the room's occupants.

'Pinkie is sulking, Blondie is laughing, emo is being an emo.' I raised an eyebrow at the lack of the other brat.

"Hm? How do I put it....my first impression of you guys....I hate you." *Depressed aura intensifies*

'Aren't they rays of sunshine?'

"Meet me in the roof."

Bakashi's P.O.V-

I silently shunshin'd to the roof, noticing a white haired kid sulking, looking ready to cry. Why is my team so depressing? I raised an eyebrow at the child's nonresponsive state. Okay, I'm kinda worried right now. I literally said, 'Yo. Yo. Yo. Yo. Kid? Kid, are you alright?' More than three times. The door slammed open and the kid stopped sulking, plastering a fake smile.

"Naru!" Naruto smiled at him hesitantly. This kid knows his stuff. 

"*cough* Why don't we start with introductions?" Nobody made a comment. Okay.....

"I'm Kakashi Hatake, likes and dislikes...I have many. Hobbies? I have lots of hobbies. Dreams for the future...? Don't feel like telling you." Pinkie and Blonde sweatdropped.

"You, blonde."

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki! I like ramen, Haru, Yasa, Naga, 'Ruka, Kura, and many others! I hate people making fun of my family, and ignorant people. Hobbies are eating ramen, training, and reading scrolls! My dream....us to become Hokage, so that I can protect everyone!" Damn. This kid's got a big dream. I smiled softly as I remembered Obito. But who are the other people, excluding Iruka and Haruka?

"Next."

"I'm Sakura Haruno. I like my family, flowers, and being a ninja. I hate my family being harmed or broken apart. My hobbies are training, and....err, hanging out with friends. My dream is to....bring my little brother back to the family." Deep. Really deep.

"Hn. I'm Sasuke Uchiha. I don't like a lot of things, and hate everything else. My dream...no, ambition, is to restore the Uchiha clan and kill a certain someone..."  Emo much? Well, I can't blame the kid, but I can't blame Itachi either.

"Last one." *Chirping crickets*

"Hellooo?" *still crickets chirping*

"I'm Haruka Haruno. My likes are the same as Naru as well as dislikes. My hobbies are training, painting, learning new things, and exploring. My dream is to become strong to save someone I see as a father."

(The explanation of the real Genin test is the same, except Sakura wants to bring Haruka back, and Naruto is worried about his friend.)

I 'disappeared', but was really spying on them. Sakura and Sasuke left separately while Naruto and Haruka remained.

"Haru? What's wrong?" The fox kit and wolf pup left in a poof. Summons.

"I'm just worried about how Sakura-nee will try to bring me back to the family." Lie. Kid, tell Naruto the truth!!!

"Okay. Well, Ja ne!" Naruto's tone  was forced, and he left.

"How can I tell him that our father figure got kidnapped and not even they could do anything?" Who's they? What father figure?

"Father, I promise I'll do anything to save you. Even if I die!" Oh crud, a suicidal child! I have to rep-

"Haruka, I'll always love you along with Naruto. Farewell for now, my son." The voice sounds....familiar.

Haruka...just so you know, I'll always be there for you, child.

I saw something in him, that was just like me. My eyes widened. Someone....just like me....a weird emotion swelled. Hope?

I found someone I can relate to.
____________________________________

BTW, the other teams (8, 9, and 10) will have their screen time. I just hate that most just ignore them. More than likely, there will be no pairings since I suck at romance.