7

Don't own Naruto! P.S., this chapter will be a biga** flashback! If you're too soft hearted (almost rape will occur), I recommend to not read a specific part. worry, I'll warn you.
____________________________________

Haruka's P.O.V-

I hadn't told Naru the news. He would be heartbroken, just like me. I slowly trudged home, ignoring the resentful looks sent my way. I opened the door and ignored the pleas of my blood family to tell what's wrong. I walked upstairs, and shut the door, locking it. Going to bed, I cried.

Flashback (how he met Obito, Naruto, and part of the Akatsuki)-

I was three years old. Mom hadn't given me any money, so I had to pickpocket. I saw a wealthy man, wallet on his side as he flirted with a woman. Sneaking towards the man, I didn't notice as another child was targeting the man. Not paying attention, I snatched some of the yen, and quickly ran out of there. I bumped into the man and yelped as I dropped the money.

"YOU THIEF!!!" As he was about to strike, a tiny knee embedded itself into his....parts.

The man screamed like a woman and fell down. The two of us ran until we reached an alleyway. Looking at my savior, I was surprised to see it was the most hated, besides me, child of Konoha, Naruto Uzumaki. I weakly smiled at him as he warily grinned back.

"Umm...here's some of the yen, it's the least I can do for saving me." I was oddly fluent at the young age of three.

"Thanks man."

"Umm....do you want to be friends? I mean, if you want to! Nobody would want to be friends w-" I started, but got cut off.

"Sure, af'er all, outcasts gotta stick togethe'!" There was an odd accent in his voice, and we smiled.

From that day on we were inseparable.

Months later~

I was picking up flowers for a flower crown. I had escaped the village, and Naru was nowhere to be seen. He was probably with the Hokage. It was almost his birthday, and although I had no money, I wanted to give him a present. I wandered too far from the gates, and it was getting dark quickly. I wandered off, not noticing two pairs of eyes watching my every move. Suddenly, the two figures jumped out and grabbed me, muffling my screams.

*WARNING!! DO NOT PROCEED IF SENSITIVE OR SOFT HEARTED!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!*

"Hehehe, Shiro, this brat will make millions, don't ya think?" The man licked his lips as he looked up and down. (Ugh, I feel disgusted. I want to torture them or kill them off right now....*sadistically smiles*)

"Yes, especially because of his pretty looks. Wanna play with 'im for a while?" The other man grinned, eyes glinting with lust.

My eyes filled with tears.

'Wh-where are you, Weasel-nii, Dog-nii? Naru-nii?'

Obe but on my ear, licking up the blood as I pleaded them to stop. As they were about to pull down my shorts, some people burst into the clearing.