chapter 2 when we met

You arrived on the plane ,u put in your earbuds and Shaquilla put on here beats headphones. It was  a very long flight u and Shaquilla eventually fell asleep. When you woke up looked to  your left and noticed that Shaquilla was still sleeping. So u took off here music and she immediately woke up with that same timing you both heard a lady speaking, she's was saying that the plane was about to land and then you felt like if you were going down."why does the pilot have to go so rough on us "Shaquilla said and u laughed agreeing with her.

You and Shaquilla finally got off the plane,went for your bags and then walked out the place were you get you bags and Shaquilla called Namjoon on her phone. When she did the both of you heard a phone ringing and turned around when u did you scream Namjoon's name and all the boys immediately turned around. U and Shaquilla ran up to Namjoon just dropping your bags the rest of the boys went and brought then closer to you all.

               (Namjoon P.O.V)
Me and the boys called and Uber that had a maxi taxi with 12 seats (cuz there are only 8 ,12 and 24 seater) and went to the airport we arrived but there was no sign of Y/n or Shaquilla but will we were looking around my phone rang and then I heard someone screem my name, that made me and the boys turned around immediately and I saw Y/n and Shaquilla running towards me the three of us hugged each other soo thigh that we couldn't breathe I put them down and we saw Jungkook, Jimin , V ,J-hope and Jin coming with there bags .

                   ( End of P.O.V)

  When RM put us down we saw everyone except suga bringing our bags we looked at him. "What!?!? There was no more bags for me to bring" suga said in a funny but in annoyed tone. Then RM introduced them to us. This is teahyung

" yh or you can just call me V or Tea tea cuz I'm the Gucci Prince"he says will saying cutely ,and I smiled RM just went with a OOOOOOokk den , this is Hos-
He gets cut off by J-hope saying "I'm Hoseok but you can just call me J-HOPE cuz I'm you hope , I'm your angel 👼 "

J-hope said and then stated to flap his wings. Then someone spoke saying"Hi I'm Jin the most handsome person on the planet  cuz I'm Mr, world wide handsome and I like to cook so if your hungry just tell me😊😊

and I want to say that I love the both of your outfits" Jin says "as if BTW im Min Yoongi or Aguast D but u can call me suga

and Jin u did not lie there outfits are lit" yoongi said while smiling and this is Jamless jimin
   * I had to put that in there*

*Sorry this was the only pick that I had of Jimin*

"hi my name is Park Jimin but u
can call me chimchim well if you want" Jimin said "awww that a cute name" you wispiered to Shaquilla "I know " she wispiered back
And last but not least this is

" hello hi I'm Jeon Jungkook but you can call me kookie cuz I'm the international Play boy (sorry I just had to put that in there as well)

Shaquilla started to laughing really hard

                ( Your P.O.V)
Jimin is just Soo adorable I can't take the cuteness his lips look Soo soft I said to Shaquilla " Jungkook is more adorable in person I just want to kiss him"Shaquilla said making me put a smirk on my face.
              (End of P.O.V)
And then we left the airport and went to the supermarket to get somethings for Jin to cook so on your way home Shaquilla put on her beats headphones and listen to some music then suddenly you heard her singing you were going to keep her quite but before you could of do something RM stopped me saying leave her let her sing cuz her voice is amazing when I looked at Jungkook she was very surprised of the song she was singing it was dimple/illegal and you remembered that she loves that song and you liked (well what ever song you liked) then Jungkook started to sing along and Shaquilla stoped singing and looked at Jungkook with a confused face Jungkook looked at her like What and the the both of them started to sing form Jin's  part of dimple/illegal and it was awesome and I could tell that there was a thing.