Do you even care?

Type: DDM-- Sam, reader  (little bit of uncle Dean)

Summary: You are Sam's daughter and your mother passed away leaving you a total reck. When things got bad your dad wasn't there for you because of work, at least not as much as you wanted him to be. So you turned to some bad habits to get you through this tough time. But what happens when uncle Dean discovers your bad habit and exposes you to your father?

A/n: this is a request from brittanicarter1222, I hope this was a good representation of what you wanted me to write. Please enjoy :)

Warnings: drug use, cursing
Be safe and skip if you need to.
°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●

It had been two years since you're mom passed away. One year since you started using and since your dad just stopped caring, at least that’s what you thought. Now its been one week one whole week since you've shot up or had anything to settle your nerves. First it was just weed, then it was drinking and weed, after that you tried allot of stuff until you settled on heroine. It calmed your mind from racing and took you away from the things you didn’t want to deal with. You knew it was bad but you didn't care. Because no one did.

You've been going through bad withdrawals lately shaking, sweating, and restlessness. You tried to hide it from your dad and you're uncle but they noticed anyways. Today was the day that you'd finally get a fix and you were over the moon about it, which also didn't go unnoticed. So as you walked into the kitchen with the biggest grin on your face, lost in thought, your dad laughed. "What you so happy about (y/n)." You shake your head and sit to eat breakfast. "Is it about a boy?"

"No dad its not about a boy." Its not a lie especially since your dealer is a girl. "It's nothing I'm just happy. Why is that so strange?"

"Because you're usually glaring at us this early in the morning." Your uncle Dean adds in.

"Well I guess I just woke up on the right side of the bed this morning." You shoot back while eating your breakfast. You grab your bag and tie your hair up into a messy bun and begin to run out the room.

"Wait no goodbye hug or even a "love you?" Sam ask slightly offended.

It doesn't falter you one bit you just keep running to the door. "Sorry! I'm gonna be late, I have a test!" You lie.

"Ok well love...." the door to the bunker slams shut, "you." Sam finishes.

Dean scoffs and eats his bacon. "Is it just me or is she off? Like for a while now."

Sam thinks a little and shakes his head, "like what?"

"I don’t know man, like how tired she's been and now she's all happy or how pale she's gotten and skinny. Man sometimes she even looks sickly." Dean finishes with a shrug.

Sam nods in agreement, "yeah but its been a tough few years, I mean she lost her mom how do you expect someone to act or to be after something like that?" The question earns him the bitch face from Dean. "No, you know what I meant. Its different for her case." Dean roles his eyes and stands up.

"Yeah I know Sammy but I'm telling you we're missing something here. You just don't refuse to see it." Dean leaves after cleaning his plate, leaving Sam to think about what he was suggesting.

(After school let out later that day)

After school you were in front of the bunker about to walk in. You had gotten enough to keep you on a high for two days, maybe. Nonetheless you were happy you had any so when you walked in you tried to avoid your dad and get to your room but you failed."(y/n)! Wait up what’s the rush, bug?"