Afterword

I want to give a huge shout out to all the people who read & voted for my story. Those who were faithful readers every time I updated.

I also want to give @/KiaraH4 for voting & commenting on my story. You're amazing & thank you so much for all your support.

I first got the idea for this story from some events that happened in my personal life with people close to me, & nothing's ever been really good for them so I decided to kind of write a happy ending for them.

This is the first story that I've wrote & actually published. (Not including my fanfictions) I've wrote a lot of stories, but some I just stopped writing because the story just wasn't right or the idea I had just couldn't come together right.

I really enjoy writing & reading, it's probably my favorite hobby. Whenever I'm not at school or doing stuff for church , that's probably what you'll find me doing.

When I first started writing, it was something that was sort of for me to get my feelings out, but then I thought , what if I took my feelings & made them into people with the same feelings & had them fall in love because they just feel so hopeless that nothing's going right for them? So that's what I decided to do.

Again a huge thank you for everyone who has read my story. You guys are amazing & don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

Please go check out my new story when "I'm Home When I'm With You" that will be posted here in a few days.