Feeling Sorry

Hope's POV

   I had tried for months too get over Lana, but nothing was working out. I had tried many different things, ranging from reflecting on our old dates, to sitting on the couch purging out to ice cream.

      I even tried Twilight.

     I soon realized that nothing was going to help me, except maybe talking about it. But I only had one dilemma, I could not for the life of me think about somebody to talk to. The Only person I could think of was my brother, and he was NOT my favorite person to be around.

     Rin was a good guy, but he always got on my nerves.The only thing the guy talked about was finding his mate and living happily with her forever. Personally, I would be happy living with Lana forever,I mean, she was my mate right?

    "Of course she wasn't you idiot." I told myself. My animalistic side was insane, not believing that Lana and I were mates. I laugh to myself...."She is, she is, she is..." I repeat over and over again.

   Lana was my happiness... She was my only. She is mine. My mate, my other half. I pick up a sharp knife from under my bed.

       Even if she's not right now, she will be...

     I chuckle at myself, I won't have to pull out the knives, Lana knows that she is mine and she will come back soon. She had to come back soon, I love her. I love her.

    Lana is mine and mine alone. My obsession. My prize. The sun god and moon goddess was good enough to give her top me, now they are trying my devotion to them by seeing ifi am willing to go through the trial of getting her back.

   "I will be faithful." I said put loud to nobody, but everybody at the same time.

       To get back on the good side of my gods,I have to go their just one more motion, I think. Venting and regret. But that's why I have Rin. He is a good brother, reminding me to take my medicine over the phone, to just calling to check up on me and seeing if I'm ok.

     I don't take my vitamins now of course, everybody says that I need to, but what do they know? I never told Lana about my medicine, so she could never make me take it. She would be the only person that could get mute to take it if she asked.

      Getting back to the point, I decided to visit my brother at his pack. I transformed into my wolf, letting my animalistic side take over. I run at full speed, reaching my older brothers house in about seven hours.

   I really hope that he is home by now. Even if he isn't I will just have to busy myself with playing with his knives like always. Every time I come over he catches me and tries to hide them, but it never works. I always end up finding them.

    I quickly shift back into my human form in both physical appearance, and personality. I bash through the door, finding my brother sitting on his leather couch, startled because I don't think he was expecting my arrival. I smile at him.

    "Hey Rin, ole buddy ole pal." I say, totally expecting him to stand up and give me a hug or something. He just sits there, giving more an annoyed look.

     "Hope, how many times do I tell you a month, knock on the door before you just come in?" He looks at me, looking so disappointed that I just want to go home.

    "I just wanted to tell you some bad news, bro, or don't you care about me anymore?" I ask him, being totally serious. He is the one person who still likes me. or knows he likes me, Lana is still figuring that your, and when she does I'll be waiting.