Two » The Princess

"Princess Y/N?" Ben breathed as he stared at the beauty before him, glowing with the sun reflecting off of the windows behind her, but she was feeling anything but sunny. Not when the man before her brought trouble into the beloved town she had been visiting.

"Stop your gawking and get your behind up!" She exclaimed, grabbing Ben's arm and forcing him to his feet while shoving him forward. "We need to go!"

Blinking, Ben instantly nodded. He was beyond impressed by the fact that Y/N was even bothering to help him—let alone—save him.

Nudging the red droid with her foot, the three of them ran out the back door as they heard blaster fires shatter the glass windows behind them. "Hurry!" Y/N exclaimed as she pressed a hand against Ben's back, running alongside him. "We need to get as far away as possible, these man are highly skilled and very persistent!"

Hearing shouting from behind, both Ben and Y/N looked over and fired their blasters before they turned back ahead. "I know where to go!" He breathed, grabbing her hand as she shook her head, Ben taking a sharp turn and rushing down a pathway of narrow steps, the droid tripping over and rolling to the end. "Dammit!" Ben cursed, grabbing the droids head and placing it back before they continued their path.

Taking multiple turns as Ben held tightly onto the princesses hand, he entered a nearby forest where he kept the Falcon safely hidden. "The forest? The forest is not the best place to hide!" Y/N shouted as the two continued to run, hand in hand.

"Not the forest!" Ben yelled over to her, her attention being caught by the large vessel that came into view as Ben rushed to press the ramp button.

"This piece of junk?!" She shook her head as Ben sighed.

"This piece of junk will save us, now, get in!" He said as he let go of her hand and pushed her up the ramp, jumping as blaster fires were heard.

"They followed us! What makes you think they wont try and get in here?!" Y/N shook her head as the two fired at the gang members while Ben shoved the ramp button for it to close.

"What makes you think we are staying on land?" He questioned before turning around the moment the ramp shut, rushing over to the canopy as BB-3A followed.

"What?!" Y/N exclaimed, turning and flailing her hands in the air, one of them holding her blaster.

"We are getting out of here!" Ben called out as she gasped.

Rushing into the direction he went in, the princess eyed the canopy and nearly tripped as the vessel lifted off. Seeing the round droid take the co-pilot seat, she blinked. "What in the gal-" Falling into one of the seats as the ship made its jump, her eyes widened. "Where are you going?! Those man could easily track us!"

"I am well aware of that, princess!" Ben shouted over his shoulder as she took in heavy breaths.

"Then what exactly is your plan, captain?!" She snapped.

"You won't like it." Looking at him, she then leaned over enough to look out the window.

"An asteroid field?!" Y/N shook her head as she held tightly onto the seat she was now on. "You are going through an asteroid field?!"

"They wouldn't be foolish enough to follow us there!" Feeling the ship vibrate from incoming blows, Ben looked over at Y/N as she glared. "Well... We will just have to hide on one!" He nervously laughed before snapping his head ahead.