Chapter 12

(Y/N) POV

Umar became monstrous and everyone standing on the ship was terrified. Umar started to make harm on th people with his tentacles. I saw Mali's eyes began to glow by the time Umar made his attack, as he walk away from his friends and Bell. 

He started at Umar as he panted. 

His breathing was rapid. 

"Mali?" I asked, walking over to him.

He then have me one last stare before purple and green smoke began to engulf him complete. I told a step back and when the smoke disappear, I saw a purple dragon with green eyes. I watched him talking his first flight and began to confront Umar.

He laughed, "C'mom Mali! Let's finish this once and for all!"

I watched Umar and my son, now as a dragon, fighting each other. Both of them sending fireballs and tentacles at each other. Umar dodged the fireball by ducking himself into the ocean. He then came back up after defending himself from the fireball, but the waves shook the ship.

I stared at Mali and Umar fighting each other. I realized if they kept on fighting, they might destroy the ship along with everyone with it. I went to Bell and said, "You have to stop them." 

"What?" She replied.

"It's the only way for them to stop fighting, please Bell, I don't don't want them to hurt themselves."

She look at me, nodding her head. She took off her cape an gloves and especially the boots before giving her tiara and ring to me.

"Wait, Bell! No!"Cassie noticed her going to the rails.

She stood onto them and jumped.

"Bell!" Everyone called out to her, but she kept on swimming underwater despite that she's wearing dress until she was between Umar and Mali.

"Mail, Umar! Please stop! Stop fighting!" She cried.

Umar laughed as he sneered down at her. "What are you gonna do, Bell? Splash me?"

"That's enough! It's got to stop! This isn't the answer! The fighting has got to stop!" She exclaimed. "Nobody wins this way! We have to do is listen and respect each other."

Umar glared at Mali as Bell continued to make peace.

 "It won't be easy, but let's be brave enough to try." She confronted Umar. "Umar, I know you want what's best for the Isle. Help me make a difference."

Umar stared at her. She tried to keep swimming on the water from going under as she waited for him to answer. Mali roared as he stared at Umar. He hesitated before he made up his mind.

Umar took her in his tentacles. She gasped as she wondered what he was going to do with her. She thought he was about to hurt her, but she was wrong. He paced her back on the ship with everyone else. She noticed that he didn't make any harm on her, staring back at her.

Umar didn't say anything after he got her out of the ocean. He look back at everyone, but before he could swim away I called out to him.

"Umar!"

He stopped and look at me. 

"Tell your father I said 'Hi' and also take care of yourself, Okay?" 

He stared at me, confused was placed on his face, but he nodded and dive down to the dark ocean.

Bell then turned around and noticed everyone cheering for her with applause.

"Good job, girl." Jac praised, giving her a pat on the shoulder.

I walked towards her and give her a hug. "Well done, my dear."