Chapter 8

[What's up my fellow descendant fans, here is chapter 8 of the story, hope you like and sorry about the delate I was being a lazy potato and didn't want to do any. So here is is, enjoy

(Third person)

At Cassie and Jac's dorm room, they both was sound asleep while sitting on the chairs waiting for the printing of Fairy Godfather's magic wand. Just then, the sound of the printer was heard; Jac, who was the first one to waked, nudged Cassie to wake her up.

"Cassie!" Jac exclaimed.

"Hmm? What?" Cassie mumbled as she was still half asleep.

Se noticed the 3D printer was finished as she stared at the copy of the wand. She got up and opened the door, slowing taking the wand out from it.

"Not bad." she said. 

"Yeah." Jac agreed.

"C'mon, let's go." 

"Yeah."

They were about leave, when someone called out to them. 

"Oh, girl! What about me?" Dude asked, sitting on his cushion beside Cassie's pillow.

"No, Dude. You stay." Cassie told Dude. "I'm serious. Stay."

Dude whined in dismay as he had to stay here. He really wanted to come and help Cassie and the others no matter what.

"I love you, cutie. We'll be back before you know it." Cassie promised as she finally left with Jac.

As they began to head out to the limo, They noticed Dorothy calling them.

"Oh, hey, have you seen Evan?" she asked them.

"Uh..." Cassie and Jac looked at each other, Jac urged Cassie silently as to let Dorothy know Evan went somewhere and Cassie answered, "He went camping."

Dorothy was bewildered, she raised her eyebrows and said, "Really? Evan-I-want-to-live-in-a-castle, sleeping on the ground with no place to plug a hair dryer?" 

"You know how spontaneous he is, girl." Cassie explained, as she chuckled.

Jac laughed as she agreed," Yeah."

"Totally. Totally." 

"Later, Dorothy."

As Dorothy left, Cassie and Jac headed to the limo, but about they could go anywhere, Louie appeared in front of them crossing his arm with a bag of swords of his back.

"I'm coming with you guys." Louie said.

They nervous laughed as Jac lied to got out of their problem. 

"What? We don't need swords at the...Waffle Hut." 

Cassie turned her head slowly looking at Jac as to why she picked that thought.

Louie stared at Jac, realizing that Jac was trying to not to tell him that Bell got captured by Umar. He was dismayed that himself wasn't that naive to accept Jac's excuse for going to the 'Waffle Hut.' He lowered his arms and became serious.

"You're going to the Isle to rescue Bell. Look, it's either you take me or..." He inhaled sharply as he shook his head. "I'll tell Fairy Godfather."

Jac looked at Cassie who then looked at Jac, but she turned her attention back to Louie as he smiled and stood between Jac and Cassie, wrapping his arms around their shoulders pushed them forward.

The next day, morning came and everybody was either busy doing their own thing or getting ready for a fight. Everybody was walking, talking, laughing, or just fishing for some fish. Will decide to board Umar's ship with his wolfs by his side. He saw a girl tied up to a mast and walked over to her.