Chapter 2: "It's not over until I say it's over!"

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong, love bug?" He asked me with a small smile.

Uggghhhh, I've always hated that term of endearment.

"We're over." I said, getting straight to the point.

He glared at me and I felt his anger spark, "real funny."

I sighed, "I'm not kidding. Oh, and I cheated on you...twice in the past twenty four hours."

I took satisfaction in the hurt look that flashed across his face. Good, let him be hurt. Somebody needs to teach him that he's not some God that we are granted the presence of.

His hurt vanished and he smirked, "no, you didn't." He said cockily, "you are the biggest prude I've ever met. Do you really think that I'd believe you slept with someone twice in one day when we've not had sex for three years?"

"Well, one of us has been having sex for the past two years." I said with a smirk as his face paled and his eye's widened.

"What? I don't know-"

"Spare me that 'it wasn't me' story, I don't even care."

"It was a mistake."

I bent over laughing and clutched my stomach from the pain of laughing so hard. "One time and owning up to it, is a mistake," I said once I stopped laughing. "Two years of fucking someone behind someone's back, that is not a mistake."

"You think this is funny?!" He yelled at me with a red face.

I shrugged, "no, it's probably not supposed to be."

"Then why are you laughing?"

"I think you are a joke."

His anger spiked and he got into my face, pinning me against the wall with his hands on either side of me. "Listen closely, Violet, you won't break up with me because nobody wants a pack ran by a woman. There is not a single assassin in this pack that would except you as their Luna and I would bet money that they would challenge you for that role." He leaned closer and my glare intensified, "that means you'd die in the hands of the pack you hold dear."

"It's over!" I sneered.

I knew what he was saying was a lie, every assassin in this pack is terrified of me because they've all witnessed me in action. I'm the top ranking assassin in America for a reason.

"It's not over until I say it's over!" He growled in my face.

One second, I was caged against the wall by Garrett's arms and the next, Garret was pinned against the wall by his throat.

"She said it's over and she will be Luna, even if she chooses to do it alone!" My father growled as his claws dug into Garrett's throat causing blood to trickle down.

Garret's shocked expression made me want to laugh, but I was too shocked to do so. I've never seen my dad lose his temper before and it was kinda scary to watch.

"Now you listen to me, boy, you can walk away and not spare my daughter another glance or I could rip you're throat out." My father snapped, "I personally hope you choose the second option, I've been wanting to kill you're arrogant ass for three years now. You didn't deserve my little girl then and you sure as hell don't deserve her now."

I looked over and saw Issac walking over with a huge mischievous grin, "I just challenged some guy named Tank to a fight tonight."

Tyrone 'Tank' Miller is one of my friends, he is also an Alpha ranking assassin who is built like....well...like a tank.

"Are you insane?!" I asked in horror, trying to figure out what the hell he was thinking.

I leave him unattended for five minutes and he already tries to get himself killed. I can't even beat Tank in a hand to hand combat fight and he trained me since I was five!