Chapter 7-

I know last chapter was kind of suckish but I have some serious writers block :/ And my dad was rushing me cause he needed the computer -.- and then when I went to give it to him he said he didn't need it anymore. Arse right? Yeah, thats him! lol

So I decided yesterday with @xkimberly_98x that her dad (stepdad) was going to die in the army and she said it was a reallyy good idea so I put it in there(;

I got a couple texts from my friends who were freaking out about if the mom was dead LMFAOO dummies <3 ;D It was actually pretty funny so I went along and told them that the mom died LOLOLOLOL I'm so bad lmaoo

Sorry I feel very talkative today lol

Okay well Imma get to writing now. Bye my little directioners <333

XOXO Maya <3 ;) xx

*************************************************************************************************************

I took a deep breath and straightened out my short tight black dress that ended just above my knees and had a sweetheart neckline. I slipped on my black short-sleeved cardigan with a ruffled collar and walked into the hallway.

"You ready?!" Glacy called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah but I can't find my heels!" I yelled back.

"Oh! Here they are!" She yelled. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and waited for Glacy to come up with my shoes but instead, Zayn's body was walking towards me. He looked really hot with his tux. I smirked when he stopped in front of me and held out my heels.

"Thanks." I slipped on my black heels from Mandee's that I fell in love with, especially the little bow on the toe. Haha, that rhymes.

"No problem." He smirked. "Hey, erm, im really sorry about yesterday." He looked down as if ashamed of himself.

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"I know you saw me get mad at Harry when he was flirting with you in the kitchen." He stated.

"Oh that. Why do you care if he flirts with me anyway?" I said as sweetly as possible. I did not need any drama today. There was already enough, going to a funeral and all.

"I don't know. I guess I was jealous is all." He suddenly took intrest in his shiny, fancy shoes.

My eyes widened and my face turned a nice shade of crimson. Zayn Malik from One Direction is jealous for me? No, he can't be. He's an international popstar and I'm just a lonely girl from Chicago who seems to have all of life's challenges thrown at her because life just happens to hate her for some reason.

"Oh." I blushed. "Zayn?"

"Yeah?" He looked up and his sparkly, chocolate brown eyes met my unique, violet ones.

"Were you really jealous of Harry flirting with me?"

"Well, erm," he rubbed the back of his neck like Brian used to. "Yeah."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just- I don't know." He blushed. Now i'm making him blush? Well this is awkward.

"Oh, uh, okay." I rambled.

"We should get going down..." Zayn finally said.

"Oh right. Okay, lets go." He offered his arm and I gladly took it. At the touch, I shivered from the sparks that ran through my body. I guess he noticed because he let out a low chuckle, making me blush as we made our way down the stairs.