Chapter 1-

"Come on pleaasseee!!!!!!!"

"No!"

"Pleasseeee!!!!!"

"No!"

"Please!!! You're my bestfriend!"

"NO GLACY!"

"Please Amanda! I can't do this without you!"

"Glacy.. You know how much I realllyyyyyyy don't want to do this. You're my bestfriend so why are you making me do this? I don't want to!"

"Because you're my bestfriend and I literatly couldn't do something like this without you. Im scared. Please! I need you! I need my bestfriend! ..... please...."

I looked into my bestfriends sparkly brown eyes as she pleaded and begged. Why was she doing this to me? "Fine." I rolled my eyes. "I'll go. But you owe me BIG TIME!"

"Yes!! Yes! Of course!!! Aweee I love you!!!" she yelled hugging me and swinging me tightly.

"Ouch. Glacy. Choking, not breathing."

She let go of me and kissed me on my cheek then yelled and started skipping and dancing around my house. That's my bestfriend.

"IM SO EXCITED!!! AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!!!" She yelled.

"Well you look happy." I smiled, stating the obvious.

"Well no duh sherlock!!" she laughed smacking me playfully.

"Whatever. But im not going to act happy about it. Im gunna act exactly how I feel." I pouted, crossing my hands over my chest.

"NO! DON'T KILL YOURSELF!" she hugged me tightly and we fell on the floor.

"Shut up you retard!" We doubled over in laughter until he came in.

"I guess she said yes then." Brian, Glacy's brother smirked. I have to admit that I've had a crush on him since 4th grade. He's just to die for with his pale tanned skin and dark brown bieber hair. He also had sparkly brown eyes like his sister that I instantly fell in love with. He had a deepish voice and nice lips. I loved him so much. Especially since he was my boyfriend.

"Yep." Glacy smiled wide. "She's mine now. Sorry, Bry. But I loved her first. Im sorry but there's no way in hiding our true love for eachother. It's been obvious since we met." She teased. She then turned and puckered up pretending to try and kiss me. I just laughed even harder.

"Oh definitly. Sorry babe. I just can't resist Glacy. She's just so sexy." I winked. He laughed and rubbed his neck looking totally adorable. I got up and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "But I still can't help but love you too."

"I thought so." He said and kissed me gently.

"OH NO! GET OFF OF MY GIRL!" Glacy joked. Jumping up and grabbing my waist pulling me away from Brian's soft lips.

"NOOO!!!! BRIAN!!!!!" He grabbed me hand and pulled me back. Holding my waist and never letting go.

"Oh okay I see how it is." Glacy turned and walked upstairs to her room.

"So. You're going to go see the famous One Direction with Glacy I see." He said plopping down on the couch.

"Sadly. Do you think she'll be mad if I ditched her to hang out with you?" I joked.

"I don't think she'll mind." he kissed me again.

"YES I WILL YOU ASSHOLE!" Glacy yelled from her room. I got up laughing and walked upstairs. I plopped down on Glacy's bed and tickled her.

"Why so glum bum? Why so glum?" I joked laughing hard.

"You're cheating on me with my brother." She pouted.

"Sorry babe. He's completely irristable." I winked and got up to look in the mirror. I fixed my mascara that made my dark purple eyes pop. Yes, I have dark purple eyes. They've always been my trademark. When I was born my eyes were a deep blue which isn't normal either and I almost went blind. So, they had to add pigment to my eyes which turned them purple. Purple isn't nessasarily normal either but at least I never went blind. I had dark brown hair that reached the middle of my stomach with side bangs. I had pretty dark skin. I got it from my dad. My dad is Ecuadorian and my mom is British even though she was born in New Jersey, which is where I live now.

This is Amanda's eyes. v

http://www.sodahead.com/fun/what-eye-colour-do-you-like-the-most/question-2451315/?link=ibaf&q=dark+purplish+eye+color&imgurl=http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002451315/101245344_purple_eye__by_mikidenial_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

"Okay, so we're meeting her tomorrow at 4:00 got it? Don't be late! I know how you are!" Glacy poked my squishy tummy.

"Glacy! I live right across the street!" I laughed. She's so stupid sometimes.

"Whatever just don't be late okay?!"

"Okay! Okay!"

"YAYY!!! WE'RE GUNNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN!" she said hugging my neck.

"Oh yeah. Loads." I said sarcastically hugging her back. I really didn't want to do this. I really didn't want to meet One Direction. Tomorrow was gunna be a long day.