"Anything that you think will be best Than." My head snapped over to wear he was kneeling next to me. He was avoiding Than's eyes by keeping his eyes focused on the floor. His cheeks were a soft pink...at least he was getting better at hiding his embarrassment.

"That sounds perfect pet." Looking back at my brother he looked like he was about to get lost in his thoughts. No doubt thinking about how he was going to punish us.

"Hypnos I think it's time for you to leave. You can go to my room and go clean yourself up." I didn't want to leave Hermes here by himself. There's no telling what Than had planned for him once that door was shut. Shooting Hermes a nervous glance I caught a head nod from him telling me he was going to be okay. Slowly, I rose to my feet and pushed past my brother and out of the room.

********************************************************************************************************

Hermes' POV

Shit...shit...shit...Shit...SHIT! How the hell do I keep getting myself into these situations? I knew I shouldn't have let Hypnos pull me into the room. Now look where it's gotten us. We both now have to endure some kind of punishment and mines are now doubled because of the party I threw.

"Pet...Follow me." I looked up to find Than walking towards the bed. Following him I sat down on the edge of the bed waiting for him to say something to me. WE sat there in silence for a while before he turned to face me in the bed.

"Why did you do it Hermes?" Did he just use my name?

"I...I don't know."

"That's not a reason!" he yelled. Looking at him there was anger and hurt in his eyes.

"Why are you so mad at me? Shouldn't I be the one still mad at you? I'm the one here who's being treated like some kind of pet. You order me around, toy with my emotions, act like it never happens and then when me and your brother have a little fun you want to get angry? That's not how it works Than!"

I probably shouldn't have yelled at him. As soon as those last few words left my mouth he stood up and walked to the door. I thought he was going to storm out but the sound of a lock clicking got my attention. I looked up and was met with Than standing there staring at me like I was some sort of prey. This is not good.