"Mike Fisher," Walter muttered. Seth looked over at him with a raised brow. Walter shrugged. "What?"

"How'd you find that out?" Seth asked.

"Eh, just did some digging."

Seth smiled, deciding not to question his partner. "Alright then. Well thank you." He whispered.

-x-

The two detectives walked through the dim warehouse, looking around at the other men who were all working with building inside the warehouse. Seth kept his eye out for the short blonde haired man that had been harassing Emily.

"You see him?" The older detective asked his partner. Walter shook his head.

"Nah. Lot of miserable men though."

Seth slapped the back of his hand against his chest, rolling his eyes. "Geez, you have no filter do you?" He scoffed as his eyes wondered away from him and looked over at a man who was helping another man move a heavy box. The shorter man looked familiar to Seth. He pulled out the picture of Mike Fisher to compare it to the short blonde man. "Found him."

Seth and Walter began making their way towards the man.

"Mike Fisher," Seth spoke loudly. Mike looked up at them, seeing them flashing their police badges. Panicked, he began running from them. "The hell?" Seth rolled his eyes as they began to chase after him.

However, Mike didn't get get far. He ran down down the stairs but made impact with another worker. Walter caught up with him and managed to grab him, throwing him against the wall as several other workers turned their heads to look at the commotion.

"Where you going, Mike?" Walter whispered to the man that was struggling to free himself from his grip.

"Let me go! I've done nothing wrong!"

Seth walked over to the two, crossing his arms. "Then why'd you run?"

"Let me go!" The blonde man shouted.

"Why don't we go down to the station and have a little talk?" Seth said.

-x-

"Who's this?" The Sergeant asked the two men, her hand on her hip.

"Mike Fisher," Seth said. "We went to his work to talk with him but then he just suddenly starts running." He looked through the one way mirror. "He probably knows something too. I hope he does because we have nothing in this investigation so far." He sighed and rubbed his temples as Walter walked in with a folder, handing it to his partner.

"Turns out theres more to him than meets the eye. He's been arrested for several crimes since he was nineteen. He's been admitted into several hospitals for his severe bipolar disorder and suicidal thoughts. On March second of this year, he was admitted into Silver Oak Hospital after taking over thirty painkillers. Thats when he met Emily. He tried to flirt with her and just shit like that but of course she wasn't interested in him."

Seth scoffed. "Wonder why."

"Well enough babbling. Go in there and start interrogating him." The Sergeant commanded.

Walter nodded and opened the door, being the first to walk in before Seth. He closed the door and threw the folder onto the table, taking a seat. He opened the folder.

"Possession of an unregistered gun, assault and battery, breaking and entering, and even attempted rape." Seth looked up at the man, raising a brow. "Wow. I could go on all day. But I don't really care about this."

Mike rolled his eyes, sliding down in his seat. "Why am I here?" He asked.

Seth took out a picture of Emily, sliding it to Mike. "Her. You know who she is?"

Mike's eyes had a flash of happiness in them. He moved his fingers to gently touch the picture. "Thats Emily. What about her?"

"Where were you on Thursday, July thirtieth from one to six?" Walter chimed in.

Mike shrugged. "I was working like I always do."

"No you weren't." Walter walked behind the man, chuckling as he knew that it confused him. Thats what he loved. He loved seeing the confusion on their faces when he would tell them the truth. Seth looked up at Walter, a brow raised in confusion as he didn't even know what he was talking about. "I checked to see if you really were in work that day. You never showed up. And why's that?"

Seth smiled. He was so happy that he had Walter as his partner. He was always on his toes, thinking of the next step.

"What are you talking about? I was at work."

Walter slammed his hand down on the table, scaring Mike.

"Cut the bullshit. We know you weren't in work. So just come clean. You murdered Emily LaBelle that day."

The mans eyes widened as he was in shock from the sudden news he heard. "She's... dead?" He whispered between his lips. "I didn't kill her! I swear!"

"Really?" Seth looked down at the paper that had all his crimes written down. "Mike, you've been in trouble for attempted murder. You have a violent history."

"But I'd never hurt her! I love her," he breathed."I-I was... I was in a bar and I got into a fight. I left before the police got there though. I couldn't have another fuck up." Mike frowned as he moved his gaze down to the table. "If she left her shit husband I could treat her so much better."

Seth scoffed. "How so?"

"Well for starters, I wouldn't hit her."

Mike's statement caught the two detectives off guard. For a moment, they wanted to believe him. But after knowing the type of person that Mike is, they found it less believable.

"And how do you know?" Walter asked.

Mike sighed, drumming his fingers against the table. "She had marks on her neck and bruises on her wrists. If that doesn't scream abuse then I don't know what does."

The door opened as a tall bald man walked in, wearing a suit and holding a briefcase.

"Who are you?" Walter said in an annoyed tone.

"Sean Turner, I'm Mike Fisher's lawyer." He nodded his head with a smile.

"What? B-but I didn't call you." Mike whispered.

"Nonsense, you never need to call me for my help. I just already know." The lawyer turned to look at the two detectives. "Is my client under arrest?" He asked.

"Um, no but-"

"Then my client is done. Come on lets go, Mike." He ushered the short blonde man out of the interrogation room. Seth and Walter both stared at each other. They both tried to wrap their heads around the statement that Mike had made of towards Raymond. It was unexpected.

"Should we even believe him?" Seth questioned. Walter shrugged in response, leaving Seth to think about what to do next.

(A/N) Second update of the day. Theres been barley any Wifi connection so thats how my day has been going. But hey, no school tomorrow. Thats a plus, right?