"Prove It." (Chapter 3)

Tzuyu's POV

I couldn't believe what just happened as I sat inside the Police Station.

A female police officer sat beside me and comforted me.

"Now.. if you are okay, please at your time, tell me what happened?" The officer asked.

"That pervert.. he started trying to kiss me and trying to take my clothes off... I was trying to give him a simple massage but he took advantage of me!" I explained.

"What happened next?" The officer asked me.

"I pressed that hidden emergency call button... Luckily, the security came to take Lewis off me..."

"Alright, we will take it from here. Thank you. You may leave." The Officer said.

I stood up from my seat and walked out of the interrogation room.

When I left the room, I saw my manager walk up to me with a concerned look on his face.

"Tzuyu! Are you okay?" He asked.

"I guess..." I mumbled.

"I've already terminated Lewis's contract. You won't be seeing him again." He said.

"Good to hear..." I mumbled again.

"Overseer said you will have a new driver with you next year. I've heard that he is a legend in the GP2 seasons." He said.

"Really? Up to my performance?" I asked, surprised.

The manager nodded his head. "He did your spin recovery method from the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix! Just have a look." He then pulled out his phone and played the GP2 race.

The video started playing.

"And here comes Y/N! Still maintaining his perfect lead! Behind him, closing in is Charles! Y/N seems to have left a open box and Charles tries to cut through but Y/N isn't allowi- OH! Y/N HAS SPAN! Wait a minute!! Oh my god he recovered perfectly and back in full racing speed!" The commentaries blared.

"Isn't this the maneuver performed in F1 by legend Chou Tzuyu?"

"It's pretty bloody sure it is the stunt by Chou Tzuyu in the F1! The only other driver to have performed this stunt has been found right here!"

The manager paused the video.

"W-wow! I-impressive!" I stuttered in pure awe.

"What did I tell you? He is really a legend in the GP2 league." The manager chuckled.

"Looking forward to seeing him." I said.

Y/N's POV

"Hi! You must be Y/N!" A man said as I entered the F1 Mercedes AMG building.

"Yes, I am Y/N. Your building is gorgeous!" I said as I looked around the building.

The man chuckled. "Indeed. I'm the lead overseer for the Mercedes team. The overseer for F1 has informed me about your showstopping performance in the recent GP2 race. I want to see your skills on our test track." He said.

"Will do, am I having a competitor?" I asked.

"Well yes. With our current legend, Chou Tzuyu."

I gasped loudly. "OH MY GOD!! SHE'S MY IDOL!!" I whispered shouted.

The overseer chuckled. A woman then walked out of a room, a really beautiful woman.

"Hi my going-to-be teammate!" Tzuyu said with a smile and a wave.

"Oh. My. God! You're even more prettier in real life!" I squealed unconsciously as I covered my mouth, squealing like a little fanboy.

Tzuyu scratched the back of the neck as she blushed at my compliment. "Ahaha.. Thanks I guess..." She said.

"Alright, now you two. Get racing, I want to see your best performances out in the test track." The overseer said.

We both geared up in our racing suits and the crew brought out our cars.

"This feels so surreal still..." I muttered.

"Surreal to be racing with a legend? You're gonna get destroyed man." Tzuyu said with a cheeky smirk.

"Really Miss Chou? I can whip your ass up in a heartbeat." I replied back.

"Prove it. And please, just Tzuyu." Tzuyu said and she put on her helmet.

I smirked to myself.

I'll prove it.

I wore my helmet and hopped into my car. I brought it up to the start line.

Tzuyu then pulled up beside me. We both looked at each other for a second. Tzuyu did a finger heart to me, which instantly made me lose focus.

Focus Y/N~

Red.

Red.

Yellow.

Green!

I flicked my switch into the first few gears in the perfect time as I floored the pedal. I gained a perfect lead on Tzuyu instantly.

I chuckled to myself.

Can't catch me as always.

I rounded the first few corners without error. Everything was going according to plan.

I watched my rear view mirror and watched Tzuyu get closer and closer to me.

I immediately tried to block off all the gaps I was accidentally making. I was too focused on Tzuyu and not focused in blocking her gain to overtake me.

Final lap, I kept my lead still. Tzuyu however, was getting even closer to me.

"Ahh shit!!" I exclaimed as I took my corner too wide. Tzuyu slides past me and takes my lead.

"Shitttt..." I cussed and tried to get my lead back but it was too late.

Tzuyu stopped her car immediately after she crossed the line, I then slowly crept up to the finish.

Tzuyu got out and took off her helmet. "Ha! I told you!" She said, laughing.

"Ugh! You watch out, Tzuyu! Next time, I'll smack your ass!" I said back.

"Prove it first, bitch!!" She answered sticking her tongue out at me. "You can't even have this little ass!" She chuckled and slapped her own butt infront of me.

I'll show you Tzuyu. I'll show you.

And did I just got turned on watching her smack her ass?