Foul Play Pt. 2 (Chapter 13)

Y/N's POV

"Ahhh!!" I yelled out and smashed hard on my brake pedal.

My car was once again, in flames.

I hopped out and ran away from my car which was now in a flaming fireball.

Again.

"Alright, that's it." My manager said in a serious tone through the intercom.

I was then, once again given instructions to walk back to the pits.

"I don't think the Britian Grand Prix will be ours now..." I muttered as I sat down on a chair.

Tzuyu's car then entered the pits and parked up. I looked up and noticed a leakage coming out from her car.

"Woah! Turn the engine off! Turn it off!!" I exclaimed out to Tzuyu.

"Holy shit, you're lucky the car didn't explode on the track." One of the mechanics said.

"What in the actual fuck is going on with our cars?!" Tzuyu groaned out in frustration.

"I'm really now suspecting foul play is going on here..." I mumbled.

"Guys, look." One of the mechanics called out to all of us and we gathered around him near a spare car.

"This one's pipe has not be tampered yet. Bring it out and race it." The mechanic said.

"Y/N, hop in it. You gotta set your qualifying times before we lose out on Britian." Our manager said.

Tzuyu's POV

I watched Y/N speed off out and on to the tracks. I decided to take a break as I already set in a nice timing on the track which got me in third.

I grabbed a water bottle and went outside and lent against the back garage walls.

I sighed heavily and closed my eyes for a while, taking this time as a moment where I finally truly relaxed.

"Stay sharp, Y/N." Said the manager.

I looked back through the open door and noticed the whole team watching the screens on the pit lane sides.

They were all watching Y/N trying to set his race timings and not facing back into the garage.

No one was taking care of my other spare car. Neither my currently  damaged car.

I turned my head back into its normal resting position and downed my whole water bottle. I crushed it and threw it on the floor.

I then decided to watch my Prince doing his rounds with the team.

But as I was about to enter the garage, I saw a figure and immediately rushed back and hid behind the wall.

Is it him?

I peaked my head in slowly and what revealed was a person or idiot dressed in a Red Bull Racing team jacket sniffing his head around discreetly.

Shit! It's that bitch, Haquah!

I saw him welding a wrench in his hand. He then squated down beside my team's last remaining spare car and he used the wrench to smash on to one of the pipes.

My eyes widen in horror and I just stood there watching him do his foul act completely unsure on what to do.

Should I start hitting him? Should I shout out for help?

He then got up and scooted off back into where he belongs.

Oh I didn't mean he went back into his garage, he tripped over a garbage can inside my team's garage.

Wow.

I couldn't help myself but to laugh at his stupidity. He then got back up on his feet and ran away.

My whole team finally looked back and noticed the garbage can has been tipped over.

"Hey Tzuyu! Did you kick this?" One of the mechanics asked.

"No. I was outside at the back part of the garage." I answered.

"Yeah, she's telling the truth." The mechanic said and continued watching Y/N race with the other team members.

I heaved a sigh of relief. Luckily, I have a reputation of not being able to lie.

I sat down on a chair and went deep into my thoughts.

Now should I do? I can't frame him. I don't have any evidence to push him. Ughhh, why didn't I take a photo of him doing his dirty deed on my beautiful sliver arrow...

I then stood up and looked at the remaining spare car.

Sure enough, the protection layer on the fuel pipe has been damaged.

I put my hands above my head and sighed.

I was so tempted to do a act of sabotage to the Red Bull team but hey, I do not want to do something horrible to Daniel Riccardo. He's a well respected F1 player.

I do not know what car that Haquah uses. Usually, the cars are randomly chosen by the racer himself.

If I was to have done a act of sabotage on one of the Red Bulls. It could be Daniel himself driving it out.

Too dangerous, don't bother about sabotaging.

I felt a roar of engines and on the pit lane revealed Y/N driving in.

He parked the car and hopped out. I then went up to him and held both of his hands.

"Baby~ How did you do?" I asked.

Y/N sighed. "Not great, I'm scared to go faster because of the sabotaging cases. I got a 7th for my position for the Britian Grand Prix tomorrow."

"Oh... I see... Anyways, I want to tell you something..." I muttered.

Y/N hummed and raised his left eyebrow in response.

"I-i... I think I saw Haquah taking a wrench and smashing the spare car's fuel pipe line..." I whispered into Y/N's ear.

"W-WHAT?!" Y/N exclaimed out. "That's it." He said and stormed off to the neighbouring team garage which was Red Bull Racing.

Y/N can't confront Haquah like that!

"No!!"