Claustrophobic

Title: Claustrophobic

Pairing: Jonah Marais x Zach Herron

Warnings: strong language, smut, rough, top!jonah, bottom!zach, angst (?)

Word Count: 1,555 words

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Okay, are you guys ready?" Jack asked, his head poking out from the left elevator.

"We were born ready," Jonah answered, looking back at Zach, who stood by the control panel, ready to hit the number 29 at a moments notice.

"Okay, on three! One! Two! Three!" Daniel yelled out, both doors shutting on three and beginning their climb upward.

"Do you think we're gonna win?" Jonah questioned Zach, who was looking at his reflection in the mirror that hung from one of the four walls of the elevator.

"Fuck yeah, we're going to win. I'm not letting them win," he grinned, getting ready to run as he fixed his hair.

Jonah watched as the meter counted higher and higher, getting closer to the number of their destination, when all of a sudden the elevator stopped, nowhere near the floor they were meant to be at.

Jonah knew what was happening. The elevator was stuck, and here they were, 18 floors off of the ground in a small, metal box.

Zach glanced at the meter when he felt the elevator stop. His heart started beating fast and he started to sweat. "J-Jonah, what happened?" he asked, trying to sound strong. He hadn't told the band about his claustrophobia because he was afraid they'd tease him more than they already do, since he's the baby of the band.

Jonah turned to Zach, whose voice immediately gave away that he didn't like this. Exactly what, Jonah had no idea, but something about this situation had the younger boy sweating. "The elevator is stuck. What's wrong? Are you okay?" Jonah took a few steps over to the control panel and tried the red emergency button, but nothing happened.

Zach sat down against the wall. He took out his phone hoping for a signal, but to no avail. He put his face in his hands, trying not to panic.

The older boy sat down next to Zach, wrapping his arms around him and swaying them back and forth, trying to calm him down. "What's wrong, Zachy?"

"N-Nothing," he tried to say.

"C'mon, you can tell me. We all have fears, and if you don't tell me, then I can't help you," Jonah replied, his hands rubbing up and down Zach's back.

"I'm claustrophobic," he mumbled out, hiding his face in embarrassment.

"That's nothing to be ashamed of." Jonah thought for a moment before adding, "Is there any way I can help you?"

Zach shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know what will help."

"Well, how about we try making you forget where you are," Jonah suggested, resting his head on Zach's shoulder and slipping his hand up and down the younger boys back.

"How?" he asked, getting a bit nervous from how low Jonah's hand was, even more nervous than being stuck up here.

"Like this," Jonah replied before cupping Zach's face in his hands and leaning in, kissing him on the lips.

Zach gasped, but kissed back nonetheless.

Jonah pushed him lightly onto the floor, making sure not to break the kiss. He swung his leg over Zach's body so that he was straddling him. Jonah broke away from the kiss for air, breathing heavily as he stared at the boy below him.