Mine

Title: Mine

Pairing: Jack Avery x Zach Herron

Requested By: JailynnEuliss

Warnings: strong language, smut, toys, light bondage, daddy!kink, top!jack, bottom!zach

Word Count: 2,164 words

Video Reference: Starts around 1:30 to 1:50; when Zach starts talking to  Jonah and Jack pulls him back and they "air kiss".

***This oneshot is not based on the video; it just sparked my writing and gave me a "jumping off" point.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Not even five minutes after the end of the interview, Jack had Zach pinned against the wall in the handicap stall of the bathroom. Jack attacked Zach's neck with kisses and bites as his hands trailed down to the younger boys hips, keeping him from grinding down onto Jack.

As Jack moved his lips further south, Zach found his words and began to question the boy. "What's all of this all about?" Zach moaned as Jack sucked harder on his sweet spot while simultaneously releasing his grip on the younger boys hips, letting him grind freely. 

Jack trailed his lips back up, finally stopping at Zach's right ear. He gave it a few tentative bites, until finally whispering, "I just want to remind you that you're mine, baby." Zach moaned out as Jack emphasized the 'mine' with a hard thrust at his hips. "You were getting a little handsy with Jonah, weren't you? Being a little slutty, huh?"

Zach's cheeks grew red as he stuttered out incomprehensible apologies and excuses, none of which Jack really listened to as he continued to cant his hips against the boy. Just as Zach opened his mouth to try again, the bathroom door hit the wall, signalling the entrance of another. 

Jack quickly lifted Zach off of the floor and brought them both near the toilet, so that if anyone was really nosy, they wouldn't know that the two of them resided in the stall. Light footsteps padded in front of the stall door. By shoes alone, Jack knew the person who had interrupted them had been none other than Jonah. 

Jonah knocked tentatively on the stall, quietly asking "Jack? Is that you?" 

"Yeah, it's me. What's up?" 

Jonah walked away from the stall door with a relieved sigh. The two boys heard him turn the faucet on and he, presumably, washed his hands. Zach giggled at how overdramatic their bandmate could be. "Who even washes their hands after just touching a stall door?" Zach whispered.

Jack hid his smile in the crook of Zach's neck while shifting his weight from one foot to another. Zach might be small and all, but Jack knew well enough that he couldn't hold him for much longer.

Jonah finally turned the faucet off and continued the conversation. "The bus is leaving in, like, five minutes, so hurry up in there bro."

"Alright, cool. I'll be out in a minute. See ya." As soon as the door slammed shut, Jack placed Zach back onto the floor. "We seriously need to tell them about us, like, soon. I'm tired of hiding my affection for you. Plus, my arms will probably fall off or something if I keep picking you up like that," Jack joked.

"Shut up," Zach giggled, hitting the older boy on the arm for emphasis. "Anyway, I'm still not ready, you know that. Just... Just give me a few more weeks."