"No, it's cool. Don't worry about it." - she said. - "Totally cool." - she mumbled.

"Thanks so much, Betts." - Jughead pecked Betty's lips. - "See you two later." - he said and took off.

The two girls stood there, in silence, for a few short seconds. - "Well.." - Betty sighed. - "Shall we?"

Harley shrugged and nodded. - "Guess so."

"I usually start my tours with a little history and context." - Betty smiled, as she led Harley through the halls of the Riverdale Highschool.

"Betty, you and I both know, that I'm probably not gonna stick around for long enough to care about when the school was built, opened and such." - Harley cut her off, as Betty rolled her eyes. - "Look, Betty, I know that you don't like me. I realized that, the very second you came up to us, even at the diner. Let me tell you something. You can dislike me, or even hate me, as much as you want, but you're the one who needs to realize some things. I'm not trying to steal your boyfriend. He's not my type and I'm not that kind of a girl. And if you don't want to give me the tour around school, fine by me, I'll make it on my own. But, I need you to understand that Jughead is just a friend. I have literally no other intentions. And right now, I really do need a friend." - she said and Betty was just blankly looking at her. - "You don't have to even talk to me if you don't want to, but don't drive Jug away from me. Even tho him and I just met, we have a lot more in common, than you would think." - Betty was still quiet and Harley got the memo. She turned on her heel and walked in the opposite direction, from where Betty was standing.

"Harley, wait." - she ran after her. - "Look, I'm sorry, ok? I tend to get a little jealous and territorial, when a girl, like you, comes up in Juggie's life."

"A girl like me?" - Harley smirked.

"You know what I mean, don't make me say it." - Betty rolled her eyes. - "I won't drive him away from you. And, to be honest, I would gladly like to be your friend. You're welcomed in our little clique." - Betty smiled.

"You did not just say clique!" - Harley laughed. - "And you mentioned something about being a little jealous and territorial, a few moments ago? Try a lot jealous and as territorial as a mamma bear." - she continued laughing.

Betty rolled her eyes, as she smiled. - "Okay, I'll take it down a notch. But, I already told you, from now on, everything's cool between us." - she said and they started walking towards the principle's office. - "I hope you feel the same and that you'll forgive me for my mini outburst." - she smiled and Harley nodded.

"Don't worry about it." - she nudged her shoulder. - "As long as we both know where we're standing, it's all good."

They arrived in front of a big wooden door.

"Well, we're here."

"Where are you going?" - Harley asked, as Betty was about to leave.

"To class?"

"Aren't you staying?" - Betty shrugged. - "Oh c'mon, Betty. They'll give you a free pass. You'll say that you were showing me around, which is not a lie, at all. And plus, I'll most definitely get lost. This place is like huge. I haven't been to an actual school in a long while, remember?"

Betty smiled and nodded. - "Alright, I'll stay."

Harley grinned. - "Great." - she said, as she knocked on the door.

"Come in." - the voice on the inside of the room said. Harley looked over to Betty and walked in, once she nodded at her. - "How may I help you Miss?" - he asked Harley.

"Hello, Principle Weatherbee." - Betty walked in as well and smiled at the man.

"Hello, Betty." - he smiled back at her. - "And who do we have here?"