You looked at Felix, "Are you sure you'll stay here? It's okay if you go home."

"I'm sure Y/N," Felix insisted.

"Okay, I'm just making sure," you said. You forgot that fact that once Felix have decided, he won't change his mind anymore.

"Call your parents first," you reminded him. He nodded and left the room to call his parents to tell them that he would be staying with you.

You went near the window and saw that it was raining. 'Looks like the sky is crying for me again,' you thought. It might sound absurd but you noticed that whenever you couldn't cry because you are trying your best to be strong, it always rains.

You continued to look at the rain and with the city lights, it looked totally beautiful.

You didn't notice Felix come in when you felt him hug you. You just let him and held his hands that was wrapped around you. You guys were in complete silence when you felt something wet in your neck.

You tried to check on Felix but his hug got tighter making it hard for you to move.

"Felix," you said softly.

"Just let me hug you," you heard his voice break.

You tried to get away from his hug and when you did, you faced him. You wiped his tears and put both your hands on his cheeks.

"Hey, it's okay," you smiled sadly.

"No, it's not. It's not going to be okay," he said.

You sighed and hugged him tightly. You buried your head against his chest and he continued to cry. He hugged you back and felt him kiss your head again and again.

The night ended with you guys hugging each other and letting Felix cry his heart out.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next day, you were awoken when you felt someone's breathing behind your ear. You checked who it was and realized it was Felix. He was spooning you and it made you blush. You remembered that it took so long for Felix to stop crying last night. He kind of fell asleep while crying and you didn't want him to sleep in the sofa, so you made him sleep beside you.

You stared at Felix and he looked totally exhausted. His eyes were a little puffy and his cheeks were flushed. You didn't want to wake him up, so you gently took his hand off you when he suddenly shifted. You panicked and you looked at him to see that you have woken him up.

"Good morning," his voice raspy. He rubbed his eyes before getting up. He stretched a little and looked at you. He looked really handsome despite his bed hair.

"Good morning," you greeted back and finger combed your hair. You couldn't dare look at him in the eyes.

You felt a little embarrassed because you and Felix slept in the same bed. You used to sleep in the same bed when you were still kids but when you became teenagers you stopped.

A thought came to your mind which made you blush. You knew it was impossible to happen and it stings a little.

"Why are you blushing?" Felix asked. You didn't know what to say and quickly made up an excuse.

"What? Really?" you touched your cheek "Maybe because I feel a little hot."

You looked at Felix and he seemed not believe your excuse but decided to let it go.

You let out a sigh when Felix received a call. He looked at you and went out of the room. You used your phone while waiting for Felix to come back. You wondered what took him so long when he came back with food which seemed to be take out.