Prologue

Bernice Bonnie Wilson brings victory home whenever she's in the battlefield. The job never gets boring. She doesn't have to do the same old thing again.

She chooses what she likes and she likes fighting. She likes fighting the corrupt system and loves herself some action. Life is all about little adventures and she loves every minute of her life.

She was born in her big happy house. The only girl. She was expected to continue her father's legacy. To kill or To kill. There wasn't any other option. She was supposed to fight her enemies and finish them off. She certainly couldn't back out.

When she's given the task of hunting down the particular Minister of the Crown of England who secretly set up a shooting in Seattle, she is met with a problem. Her problem is so full of itself and has two legs.

Christopher Clyde Davies

Christopher Clyde Davies or 'Crude' is a sexy Englishman who knows how to woo a good gun. And females. Of course. He could manipulate a classy lady into doing his dirty work and they wouldn't even know.

After his mother passed away, he has been locked up in his vacation home and haven't touched his gun. His precious given to him by his brave mother. After getting out of a very abusive relationship, her mother raised him on his own.

Maybe that's what triggered him into this world. The fact that his father was so violent to his mother or the other when her mother finally killed his father and loved it.

His gang contacts him when they feel that he's falling out of his deep criminal trance and tell him about the new proposition. He has to hunt a Minister of Crown who set up a shooting in Seattle.

Lots of people were killed and somebody must've lost their mothers and children. He has to do it anyhow. But there's a problem. She's sexy and a beautiful, holy bitch.

Bernice Bonny Wilson