| From The Heart

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

「Juvia」  

I looked at him. "What is it?" "He holds my hand. "Juvia. I want to tell you this before we start a family and move on with our future. I personally didn't think I would end up loving you. But we had such a good time and finding out almost everyone is a couple in the guild. I realized that I want to love you and spend the rest of my life with you." He holds my hand tighter. 

"Juvia nothing would make me happier then to just be with you so I'm gonna say this from the bottom of my heart.... I love you... I wanna hold you and never let you go. I want to laugh with you and have good times. This is my own personal vow. I vow to be with you and never let you down."

I blushed and smile with water in my eyes. I hug him. "Gray-sama... I love you to."

-skip-

「Gray」 

A couple of months has past and we had a daughter. Her name is Ocean. It resembles our magic.

As me and my family walks in the guild a little pink hair girl came running to ocean. "Come on let's go play!" She said grabbing her hand and running. After that Lucy and Natsu approached.

"Hey guys!" Lucy said.  Juvia waves as I say hi back. Me and Natsu sat and talked. "How does it feel to have a family?" Natsu said. "Tiering. But happy." I said smirking.

「Juvia」  

Me and Lucy were talking about family and then we started talking about job's.  Luna 

[which is Lucy daughter's name] Came running to her.

"Mommy dads fighting uncle Gray again." She said. We both looked up. They were fighting. We got up, but as soonas we did Erza already beat us to it.

She smashed there heads together. "Stop messing around your parents now. Now start acting like one." He heard a little blue hair girl cheer up and down. "Yay, yay mommy saved the day!" Erza smiled as she walks over to her.

Lucy looks at me. "Speaking of which were is Jellal?" I shrug. Just then he came from the second floor. Putting his arm around Erza and leaving the guild.

-skip-

「Gray」  

Time has passed. We spent time at the amusement park together as a family and went home. Ocean was already asleep. Juvia  and I went to bed. I held onto her. "Juvia.. lets continue our future this way." She nods.

"Yes 'cause I knew from the moment I saw you that this would be our future."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

「A/N」 and so the story ends. i didnt really change much but i did correct ALOT of spelling. but anyway hoped you enjoyed the short story and have a nice day!