| Shocking

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

「Natsu」

I think I want marriage with Lucy. Gray looks at me like he's board.  "Dude, she's your girlfriend that's your decision..." "Yea but I bet it's time for you to marry Juvia." I give him a look. "Whhaaattt...? I don't know what you're talking about. "

"Yes I do. I saw you kiss Juvia." Gray head buds me. "Well I saw you holding hands with Lucy." I head bud him back.

「Juvia」

Were now on a mission to see if Gajeel and Levy have a thing for eachother.  "Hey Juvia when one goes out the guild you follow. Your good at stalking people. I'll deal with Levy."  "Alright. " Juvia say's agreeing.

Gajeel look's at Levy and everyone else and leaves. "Go that's your que." Said Lucy pushing her along. Juvia goes after him.

「Lucy」

As Juvia was going to get information on Gajeel I was getting ready to get information on Levy. She walked out of the guild So did I. I saw Gray and Natsu fighting again.

As I was walking down the street I could tell that she was going home. "No your not going home just yet. " I whispered to myself. So I walked faster and knocked her out. Threw her in a sack and ran to my house.

I tied her to my chair and waited till she woke up. "Ow. Wait what am I doing here? Is this Lu-chan's room? Why am I tied up?"

「Levy」

I looked at Lucy. "Oh I kidnapped you." "Why?" "Oh I just want to know if you liked Gajeel?" "Well you didn't have to tie me to a chair!" "Well I knew you were going to run away. So do you like him? Are you secretly dating?" I shouted a little. "Let me go!" "I'm not letting you go no where till I get some answers."

I knew I couldn't get myself out of this one so I put my head down. "Okay Lu-chan. I like Gajeel." She giggled.  "Oh that's great." "Yea don't tell anyone." "Okay, but I want more details." "Thats all the details your getting! Now let me go!" "Fine that's all the details I need." She starts to untie me.

「Juvia」

I was looking at Gajeel. It seems like he was at a flower shop but did not buy anything. I see that he was going to his house. "Your not going away so fast!" I said out loud. I cast water lock apon him but he blocked.

"Juvia what are you doing?" "Juvia needs you to come with me." "Why?"  " 'cause Juvia said so?" "Nah I pass.." I cast water lock on him off gaurd and formed my water into a sack.

"Juvia let me out. " "I'm sorry but Juvia can't do that." Juvia was walking down the street carrying a heavy guy. She had seen Natsu and Gray staring at her with a blank expression as they were watching Juvia drag Gajeel up the road.

"Uuh Juvia what are you doing?" Juvia gets nervous.  "Ah nothing Juvia is just... you know doing stuff haha." She said as she continues to drag him up the hill.  "Just mind your own business ice princess." Gajeel said as he crosses his arms. Natsu started laughing at Gray. Then they started fighting again.

I got to my room and let Gajeel go.

"Why am I here?" "I folded my hands together. "Juvia just wanted to know if you like Levy?" "What? I'm not gonna answer that. That's classified information." He said truning his head the other way. "Pplleeaassee Juvia will be very greatful. You know Juvia better than anybody." "Okay but I'm only saying this once...." I nod my head. "I.... like Levy. There I'm done now can I go?"

I smiled big. "Yes your free to go!" He walks out the door.

-skip, couple weeks-

I have another date with Gray! My second date. I hope we don't get interrupted again.

I hear a knock on the door. I open it only to see Gray standing there. "Ready to go?" "Yes Juvia is ready." We both smiled at eachother.

We walk down the street.  "So were are we going this time?" "To the amusement park." He said. He looked down and grabbed my hand to kiss Juvia's  forehead. I blushed.

-skip-

「Gray」

all I could think about was how I'm spending the day with her
I couldn't quiet take my eyes off of her untill I saw Erza and Jellal holding hands. I rubbed my eye's to make sure I wasn't seeing anything. I grabbed Juvia's hand.

"Gray-sama whats wrong?" I looked at her with a slight guilty smile. She looked confused. I truned around and bumped into somebody. "Oh excuse us." "Gray?" "Juvia?" I heard two familiar voices say.

I finally raise my head. Juvia started to talk. "Oh Erza... Jellal are you guys on a date?" They looked around blushing. "No what are you talking about?" They said nervously. "Then why are you holding hands and you were going to give her a bear?" 

They looked around. Erza speaks. "Fine we are. Don't tell any-" But she got cut off from Juvia pointing.  We both saw Gajeel giving Levy a hug. We walk over there. They saw us and they both tried to walk away. I yelled. "Gajeel!" They both stopped and trund around slowly. "Woah I didn't know there was a sweet guy under that iron." Erza said. "So you guys are dating?" Jellal says.

"Apparently yes."  Juvia smiled. "Aww Juvia is happy for you!" Jellal pointed a direction. We all looked. It was Natsu and Lucy walking arm in arm. They saw us, looking at us surprised. They walked over.

"Hey wasup!" Lucy says. "Omg I knew Gajeel and Levy were dating." We all looked at eachother and started mumbling. Then it got silent. "So everyone decided to go to the amusement park today?"

「Juvia」

Our date got interupted again... all Juvia wanted was a nice alone date with Gray-sama. Oh wait I have an idea!

*_*_*_*_*_*_

「A/N」 As I'm re correting this book and the grammar, I'm realizing I had such crappy grammar.   -_-