| Be Mine

「A/N」

This is a re edit of the story! This is a short simple GruVia story but I still hope you enjoy and like it.

_*_*_*_*

「POV, Gray」

I was in the guild arguing with Natsu like always, untill Erza interupted.

"Quit lolly gagging around!" She said as she punched the both of us. "Ow!" I said as I got up. "You know what I'm leaving. I'll be back later."

Natsu started to shout at me. "Hey ice princess were not done here!" "Yea, yea." I said walking away.

「POV, Juvia」

I was spying on Gray like usual everyday at the guild. When he left I followed. I wonder what he's up to. When he stopped I hid. "You can come out now." He said. I came out blushing. "Why are you always following me?"

"Umm u-I uhh..." "What ever I'm going to grab something to eat. want to come along?" I nod. I'm finally going to eat with Gray-sama! But tommorow I want to confess my love for him.

「POV, Gray」

I invited Juvia 'cause she's always following me. If she wanted to do something with me she could have asked. I'll gladly go anywhere with her. To fall in love with her. Just to be with her.

But it sometimes feel's like she doesn't feel the same way about me. So I'll just keep my mouth closed and pretend I don't care.

When we finally got to the place. We had settled down and started eating but there was really no talking.

「POV, Juvia」

What should Juvia say to Gray-sama?!

No this is not how I want it to go. Juvia say something! think! think! ahhh! Is Juvia having a panic attack?

No Juvia is not just calm down.

「POV, Gray」

Haha Juvia look's flustered. "Juvia is there something wrong?" I said with a smirk. "Oh no Juvia just wanted to know if Gray-sama would....." I get a questioning look on my face. "If I want to know what?"

She look's away from me. "If... you would like to go on a date with helpless old Juvia." She said blushing. My heart pound's a little fast. She trun's to look at me, then puts her head down. "Sure yea." I said blushing a little. Juvia gets happy. "Really?! Ah Gray-sama Juvia is really happy!" I smile a little. Just looking at Juvia's pretty face just makes me want to smile.

"Tommorow." I said. "I'll pick you up at sun down." We walk out of the place. It was getting pretty cold. I look down on Juvia. She looked cold. I take my jacket off and put it on her. "But Gray-sama Juvia can't take this? What about you?" "I'm an ice mage. I always end up stripping some how anyways. so I'm use to the cold."

"Okay." Juvia blushed. "Well I have to get going..." "Okay Gray-sama see ya."

「POV, Juvia」

I went home to lay on my bed. I have a date with Gray-sama! just saying his name makes Juvia happy. Juvia hug's her pillow thinking about Gray and how the date will trun out. Will we kiss? will Juvia get married? Could we let people know that me and Gray-sama could be a couple now?

I feel asleep thinking all those things.

-skip-