| My Idea!

*_*_*_*_*_*_

「Juvia」

The akaward date was over and Juvia was ready to make her move. Juvia is going to spend the day over Gray-sama's house! Juvia's thought's were. Juvia stands up talking to myself. "Alright! Time to take a shower.

-skip, shower-

「Fantisizing she's over at Gray's」

Oh Juvia, your such a wonderful person! Let me sweep you off you're feet so we can make out.

[Starts making out

Juvia was jumping around in the shower so much she fell out of the shower.

-skip-

I looked at the clock. "Okay it's time to go. There's no way anyone can disturb this date!"

I walk over to Gray's house. I knocked on the door.

「Gray」

I heard a knock on the door. I come to open it. "Hello." Juvia said nervously.  "Hey, come in." She steps through the door.

This feels kind if awkward having her in my house and all.

We both sat down and started to talk, have dinner like normal people. I reached over the table and accidentally spilled juice on her dress.

"I'm sorry." I said in panic mode. She giggled. "Its okay." She starts to take off her dress. "Juvia what are you doing!?" I said blushing. "What Juvia can't get the stain out if she have it on."

"But your stripping right in front of me aren't you embarrassed?" She starts to blush. "Well you strip all the time. Why can't Juvia?"

" 'cause your a girl!" She starts to laugh. "Just be lucky Juvia's not all the way naked." She said winking.

I gulp really hard. I went to give her one of myh shirts. She puts it on. We start to clean off the table. Its kind of wierd seeing Juvia walking around my house with no pants on.

I start to laugh a little.

「Juvia」

Juvia heard Gray laughing.  "What's so funny?" He cleared his throat.  "You have no pants or anything at the bottom. Your like a cute little baby. Haha your adorable." He said in a light voice.

Juvia starts to get irritated. "Juvia is not a baby!" He starts to laugh a little more. I tackled him and we fell on the bed.

"Juvia can show you how adorable she can be." She said mimicking him. He starts to grin. Juvia takes off his pants. "There now your pantsless to. And your not getting them back until you apologize to Juvia." Juvia said starting to laughing. She begins to walk away.

"Hey that's not cool."  He grabs Juvia's rist. "But do you know what is?" He pulls Juvia back and ends up sitting on his pantsless lap.

He starts to kiss her neck and rub her legs. Be begins to blush.

「Gray」

Thinking about her being pantsless kind of drives me crazy. We started making out.  I rubbed my hands all over her body. I tugged on her underwear.

She grabbed my hand and put it right beside her. She sat up. "Stop trying to be sneaky Gray-sama." I smiled like I was innocent.  "What? What did I do?"

She looked away blushing.  "Y-you know exactly what your trying to do."  She looked out the window.  "Crap its getting late. I think juvia should go." She said.

she stood up walking to the door.  I stopped her from behind. My chest touching her back. I kissed her once more. "Please?"  I said. She smiled. 

"Ok fine Gray-sama." She said smiling. We were made out again and her shirt came off. "I love you so much.." Said Juvia panting.

she started to moan a little.

-skip-

「Juvia」

I woke up naked on top of Gray. I got very confused. What happend last night?! Did we just??? Gray woke up. "Hey. what's wrong?" Juvia covered her breast sitting up on top of him.

"Gray-sama did we just do it? You know... From last night?" He nodded a happy nod. A half smile went across Juvia's but was also in a panic mode. "Ahh Gray-sama! What will the guild say?!"

"Juvia they don't have to know any of this." I shake my head.

"Gray-sama.... your a mess." I said looking away. "And perverted. " "What?! How's that possible?" "Juvia doesn't fully remeber of what happened last night." "I don't know how you could forget-" I cut him off.

"Gray-sama... what will become of our future?"

*_*_*_*_*_*_

「A/N」 teeeeheeeeee