Is this true

"What is it" Edgar asked his wife who is looking freaked out. "I just had a vision and it is very troublesome" she told him not knowing whether or not to tell her husband knowing that he'll freak out if he knew. "What was it" he asked her. "I don't think I should tell you" she said looking away. Edgar could tell that Jasmine is starting to tear up over whatever this vision may be. Edgar gently pick up Jasmine'a hands and said "Look at me" in his sweet gentle calming voice. "Whatever it is you can tell me and I'll always be by your side." Edgar gave Jasmine a gentle kiss on her lips and wipe her tears from her cheek. "I had a vision that...um...I'm...pregnant" she told him having a hard time spitting it out. Edgar surprised her by just putting her in his arms and comforting her without freaking out and want to go after Charles for doing this to her. "This can't be true, I just can't be" Jasmine said starting to cry even more. Edgar then looked at his wife and asked something he was afraid of asking. "What does this mean?" "I don't think I can stay here. In my vision bad things will happen if I have this baby here in the castle and raising it here. I can sense a true evil within me and I feel that I have to go back to the underworld and have this baby and I may not ever come back" she told him. "I can't lose you again. I have already lost you when Charles killed you and now I am going to lose you again because you are carrying his second baby" Edgar said. "I'm scared, I don't know what to do. I can feel it, it's filled with darkness" Jasmine said breaking down  Edgar keep holding her and letting her to cry. 

Edgar's POV

This can't be happening. I just can't lose her again. I almost didn't survive losing her last time. I don't think I can take it another time. I must find a way to keep her safe. I must stay strong for her and be there for her and help figure this whole thing out. No matter what I will not lose her again.