Chapter 1 Stressed

It's the night before Taehyung's second year of going to Blue Side College and he is completely stressed out. His mom and himself just moved into a new house. The bad news is that half his gucci products got stolen and he needs something to relieve the stress. That's when he decides to go to the most popular gay bar in Korea called "Bam...Bam."

   As Taehyung walks into the loud, neon lighted room, he spots a good looking guy. The guy had blonde hair, an exposing blazer that revealed his chest, and slim leather pants. Taehyung licked his lips before heading towards the stranger. " I'm Kim Taehyung, you new around here?" Taehyung asks while removing his top two buttons off his shirt. The next thing you know, both of them are heading to the bar's washroom.

   "Hmm..ah..haah," Taehyung moans softly into the hot stranger's pale shoulder. Two of their crotches rubbing against each other through their tight clothing, getting harder each second. Taehyung dives into a sloppy kiss and swirls his tongue into the short male's mouth, then gets dominated. The stranger begins biting and sucking on the taller male's bottom lip, suddenly stops when Taehyung pulls off the kiss.

"Mhmmm...mister...please, just put your dick inside me already," Taehyung says erotically.

"The name's Min Yoongi, baby boy, call me Daddy."

"Hahhh, please daddy, I can't take it anymore!"

"Needy aren't we?" Yoongi whisperers into Taehyung's  left big ear. He slides off both their pants off to their knees. Gently rubs Taehyung's member through his underwear in circles, making it twitch.

"Mister, mhm...don't be such a tease," Taehyung says in annoyance.

"What do you call me?" Yoongi questions with a hungry smile and gropes Taehyung's member harder.

"Nghh...Daddy, just be inside me already!"

"Baby boy gets a punishment for that."

   Without any preparation, Yoongi takes off Taehyung's underwear and immediately pushes in his solid member into the small, dry whole. Loud teary moans start to come out of Taehyung's mouth, full of pain and pleasure. Taehyung's nails begin to dig into Yoongi's back after removing his blazer from the heat.

   As Yoongi is continuously pounding into the brown haired boy on the tiled wall, he starts making hickies along his neck.  All wet and purple Taehyung's neck is, he starts to feel the need to come.

"I'm coming Daddy!" Yoongi ignores and is still slamming into the boy. Taehyung finally comes and it lands on both their stomachs but Yoongi is still going in an animalistic pace. Abusing the boy's prostate with every push as Taehyung bounces on Yoongi's member. Several droplets of sweat fall off Yoongi's shown forehead.

Taehyung is mesmerized by Yoongi's sweaty, steamy face. They share a long heated kiss until Yoongi stops to gush out his warm fluids inside Taehyung. After that, both of them cleaned up, got dressed and went their separate ways.

The next day, Taehyung is still pretty sore from last night. "God damn that guy gave a good fuck," Taehyung thought to himself while smiling. He slipped on a white turtle neck to cover up the kiss marks and beige jeans with his gucci backpack.

When Taehyung got to his film class with his childhood friend, Jeon Jungkook, he froze. His eye's locking with the least person he would ever thought to see again. Min Yoongi, the guy who banged him was standing right beside the professor's desk.

Sorry if the smut scene sucked🙁 haven't wrote this kind of thing in months but hoped you enjoyed this chapter, Milkies~🍑🥛