Chapter Seventeen

*_*_*_*_ YOUR POV_*_*_*_*_

Well today was amazing, but when we got back I felt like sh*t again. I forgotten about Sky, so I went to her room and knocked.

"Who is it?" I heard someone yell.

"It's room service!" I said sarcastically.

"________ is that you?" The same voice answered.

"Yea! Can we please talk?" I asked begging outside the door. Magui rolled her eyes and walked back into our room.

"Fine!" The door opened and I saw Sky, she looked like he was ready to kill me. "What is it?!" She demanded.

"Okay, I know what I did to you was wrong, but lets be honest here; you'd do the exact same thing. If you were in my shoes." I looked at Sky who had her arms crossed.

"Still doesn't make it okay. I mean did Margarita tell you that-"

"That she slept with Gio? Yea, she told me. And I don't care, honestly I don't care if a friend of mine liked Gio. Because its none of my business and its all in the past." I said leaving a surprise expression on her face. "You okay?" I asked.

"Nada!" Sky said turning her head.

"Sky?! What are you not telling me?" I demanded to know.

"Well... It's nothing important."

"Skylar!"

"Okay! Okay! ... I've been... Dating... Giovanni." She said trying to hold it back.

"Okay? What did I just say?" I told her.

"Since you two started dating." She added quickly.

Now that was something.

"Wait, Giovanni was cheating on me? With you? How didn't I find out!?" I sort of started to over react.

"And we're still together..." She said quietly.

"What the ****?! Skylar!"

"What?! You guys were having problems and I made them go away!" She said.

Why was I getting upset, he was a jerk and she was a little b**ch. So they fit perfectly.

"Sabes que! ... Forget it! I don't care. He's in the past." I said taking a deep breath. "Just please don't get mad when Geoffrey and I go out again, Okay?" I continued as I hugged her.

"Okay, and I have to be honest; when you get on that date, I got jealous and kind of mad. So I invited Jasmine and Sofia to go to Florida with me and Alondra. I'm sorry!" She said hold me for a few more seconds.

"Como?!" I got mad. But then my phone vibrated. "Sky! How could you?" I walked out.

"I'm sorry _______, if I could bring more people I could. And I'm so sorry about jealous and a b**ch." she said as walked behind me.

I gave her a disappointed look. And then went into my room.

"So Sky invited Sofia y Jasmine to go to Florida with her, because she was mad at me." I told Magui and she got pissed.

"That motherf*cking b*tch!" She yelled out and pushed her head into her pillow to calm her down but it was no use. "How is she going to do that!?" She went in for what seemed to be forever.

As she ranted I check the message. It was from Geoffrey:

"Hey :) guess what?"

"Mande?"

"Autumn and I are through!"

"What?! Really?"

"Yep! So now I'm single!"

"Wait does that mean you were cheating her with me?"

"I think of more as slowly upgrading! ;)"

That text made me laugh!

"Oh so I'm like a new phone to you?"

"Well, I can hold you and talk to you; so kind of."

"Lol wtf? So you're using me?"

"No, just happy to have a new upgrade!"

"You're dumb sometimes you know Geoffrey?"

"Shut up lol, oddly enough no voice and you saying my name through a text is still cute."

"Lol oh wow."

"So what's up?"

"Just got down talking to Skylar, and guess what?" I texted with a disappointed look on my face.

"What? Is it bad or good?"

"Bad! :("

"What happened?!"

"Let's just say, I won't be going to Florida."

"What, why?"

"She got jealous and mad, so she invited two other girls."

"Oh... Are they cute? ;)"

"What the ****?!?"

"Lol I'm kidding, I'm kidding. But seriously, that a b**ch move."

"You're a dick, lol, and tbh they a little cute, just not as furious as me."

"Oh, we'll that's no fun, hah. So why are you coming to Florida?"

"Because we went out on the date."

"Oh! Wait date? Hah, does that make us dating? Whoa!! We're dating!"

I laughed at the sight of the text message. I finally looked up and saw Margarita passed out on the her bed. My attention returned to my phone.

"I got start packing, but I'll call you! Soon! ;) <3"

Can this day get any better, yet worse.